Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: OHGIRL1- Verification Photos

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Ohgirl1 View Post
    My Goodness...so many new and friendly people here on the FF. Thanks to everyone for your warm welcome and sexy comments.

OHGIRL

Tmeleck: I'm glad you enjoyed the story about our little fantasy.

Alkie: I'm sure OHBoy wishes that he was able to cum so much that he could cover me in each pic he takes...lol. I'm glad you're enjoying my photos. Thanks!

Gloryholeprincess: Thank you Piper! I'm so glad that you are able to take the time to continue to visit and check out my posts. I appreciate all of your sweet comments.

Pixel: Thanks! You should thank OHBoy though, since he was the one that found FF and asked me to post here on occasions with him. He's a big facial afficianado and has always been a visual person, therefore many of our photoshoots end with a cum shot of some sort.
    Ohgirl was definately being Migirl in this hot photo you sexy lady

Expert

Hey sexy I'm obviously new to this site thanks to you, and just learning how to do the comments thing but WoW you are so sexy and your amateur pics I can only look at if I want to jack off. I hope I;m not scaring you but just think you are the sexiest lady on the net and hope to see many more sexy pics of you.

Lick lick u sexy definately being Migirl in this photo, lucky
    Oh boy u so sexy

Dam I'd lick that till u made me stop?so sexy and hope I'm not overdoing my comments but trying to figure this out and hope you are O/K/ with my commentary of the sexiest lady on site in my eyes
    Last edited by greyhound; 07-11-2011 at 08:31 AM.

Expert

Brak514: Thank you. Ohboy loved that outfit too when we bought it. I wasn't sure how it would look on me, but it turned out better than I thought.

Greenfroghorn: I'm glad you like them. I also have a thread on the amateur section that has a variety of other photos that we have taken. Check them out and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave a comment.

Hot4panties: Thanks! I have a thread that is in the amateur section if you'd like to see a few photos that we've posted here. I enjoy the teasing and interaction approach to posting and if you also enjoy women of color sucking big, white cocks and getting facials....you may like my photos....hehehe.
    WoW what a pic and I'd lick that till told to stop u sexy lady love allyour pics u sexy lady

* Verified Member * RavenSwallowz's Avatar

BondBoy: Hello again. It's nice to see that you are very excited about finding my photos here on FF. I'm sure, in time, that you will figure out how to do the posting and all of the intricacies that come with it. Thanks for all of the nice comments. Obviously you're enjoying my slutty adventures as MIGirl and there are quite a few photos of her here on FF. You'll probably see quite a few pictures that I've never posted on any other site and you'll definitely find my hardcore photos here. Now's your chance to see me as you never got to on the other sites I've posted. Have fun as you view all of my photos showing me sucking cock, getting fucked and most of all getting covered in cum, whether it's my breasts, ass, back, stomach or most of all, my face. Be sure to also check out all of the other hot and sexy pics on Facial Forum.

OHGirl
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beginner

beautiful woman, beautiful outfit! I can't wait to see your other stuff

Banned

Absolutely love the cigarette theme. LOVE girls that smoke....it's that oral thing don't ya know. old skool too. It just seems to make a woman 10 times hotter.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

VTI-Zero: Thanks for stopping by to check out my verification pics and my non-facial pics that I post here to let everyone get to know me. You can see more of my photos here on FF on other threads. I have my own thread titled "OHGirl1" on the amateur section and I just entered 31 photos from a facial I did recently into the Facial Forum July 2011 Wife/GF Competition. Let me know what you think and I hope you cum back soon.

Zski: Hi there. I'm so glad you enjoyed my photos on the verification thread. I'm not a smoker, but I've done a few photoshoots that cater to the smoking fetish. As you said, it's an oral thing that a rare few enjoy seeing and you're obviously one of them. Sucking cock is an oral thing to and no one complains about it....lol. Thanks for the compliments.

Hi all....here's a sample of me sucking the last remnants of whipped cream off of OHBoy's cock. Go to the July Facial Forum Wives/GF competition thread to see my newest fun submission. Hope you enjoy.
    OHGirl

Hi all....here's a sample of me sucking the last remnants of whipped cream off of OHBoy's cock. Go to the July Facial Forum Wives/GF competition thread to see my newest fun submission. Hope you enjoy.
    OHGirl

Awesome

Wish it was me in the picture instead of OHBoy

Not a Platinum member yet? Click HERE to join! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Not a member at "The Facial Archive" yet? Click HERE to see more! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Need a Pictorial Guide on How to Verify? Then click HERE!
    Our rules can be found HERE!
    And the "Do not post content from..." can be found HERE!

I think this is the photo with me sucking your cock Greyhound. It's so hard to keep all of my pics in the correct files. I hope you enjoyed it as much as me...hehehe.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast