Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Melbourne Gangbang & Bukkake

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by dbar View Post
    Looks like one is being organised for Saturday March 26. First by a local asian hottie and her husband since December when she wore the cum of 50 odd guys.
    Cbd venue will be announced the day before so any Melbourne guys who want in pm me and fingers crossed it will all come together (no pun) as the last two were epic.
    Husband hates voyeurs so be prepared to participate in the very least by dumping your load on her face.
    Hi, how do I go about putting my name down for this party ? Also do you know of any gangbangs or bukkake party's in melb this fri 20th or sat21st ? I'm in melb and want to have some fun.

Virgin

Hi all, my fuckbuddy wants to be part of a bukkake party, she loves the tast of cum and can't get enuff of it. She wants about 10 to15 guys with big loads of cum to cover her with. Parth will be in Melbourne.

Virgin

New here, but i am in Melbourne and keen to get in on the action

Virgin

Yeah my lady friend likes to suck stranger cock too, no fucking though. I watched her suck off 4 guys the other day at the park and take it in the face like a good girl (she only swallowed mine though hehe) and we are in Melbourne. If anyone wants to get something going post it here. We have 2 ladies willing!

Virgin

Default South East Melbourne

Anything happening in the south east of melbourne?
    I love to cum on women's pretty faces

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhottimes View Post
    Hi all, my fuckbuddy wants to be part of a bukkake party, she loves the tast of cum and can't get enuff of it. She wants about 10 to15 guys with big loads of cum to cover her with. Parth will be in Melbourne.
    Hi there. I would very much like to attend your party!

Virgin

Hi we will be in melbourne this Friday night, you got any party's going on as we looking to have some fun. If you do you can call me on 0458314282 up to 6pm any night. Look forward to hearing from you.

Expert

Would love to get in on something like this in Melboure. Will be living there from about end of May onwards

Expert

Any update on the next one?

Virgin

hi people, this is my first post on this forum

how to join the event?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast