Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CassBaby does it!

Default CassBaby does it!

She was really, really tired tonight after working all day, but she was still willing to accommodate me.
    I'm not great with a camera (especially under these conditions) but there were a couple shots that even though they were out of focus, I still included them because I thought she was just so cute.
    This event was post-shower, no-makeup, granny-nightgown and all. We didn't plan it (I had the sign from a couple nights ago, which hadn't been used yet), but once things got rolling I had to keep going!
    We both laughed our way through it since neither one of us have actually tried it before. It was definitely fun to do, but it still doesn't match the feeling of blasting down her throat.
    Still, she was a great sport and I really appreciate the lengths my wonderful wife will go to just to please her ol' hubby.

EDIT: I was going to toss a couple of these in the verification area when I realized there was no date. Grr. I'll have to fix that for next time!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Anop; 03-20-2011 at 10:00 AM.

Seems like you had a great time !!

And your babe looks simply sexy, even though she was so tired as you said.

Well done !!!!!!!! Keep having fun !!!!

Default Thanks!

Great pics, it's all about having fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Anop View Post
    She was really, really tired tonight after working all day, but she was still willing to accommodate me.
    I'm not great with a camera (especially under these conditions) but there were a couple shots that even though they were out of focus, I still included them because I thought she was just so cute.
    This event was post-shower, no-makeup, granny-nightgown and all. We didn't plan it (I had the sign from a couple nights ago, which hadn't been used yet), but once things got rolling I had to keep going!
    We both laughed our way through it since neither one of us have actually tried it before. It was definitely fun to do, but it still doesn't match the feeling of blasting down her throat.
    Still, she was a great sport and I really appreciate the lengths my wonderful wife will go to just to please her ol' hubby.

EDIT: I was going to toss a couple of these in the verification area when I realized there was no date. Grr. I'll have to fix that for next time!

Lovely pictures

Not a Platinum member yet? Click HERE to join! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Not a member at "The Facial Archive" yet? Click HERE to see more! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Need a Pictorial Guide on How to Verify? Then click HERE!
    Our rules can be found HERE!
    And the "Do not post content from..." can be found HERE!

Virgin

Sexy lady. Nice pics. Thanks!

Expert

Great job and congrats on your first facial. Cassbaby is absolutely lovely - a beautiful face and wow what tits! - and a great sport to accommodate you on this. Sure hope this is not the last facial we get to see of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Anop View Post

Great pics! Thanks.

Thumbs up

Very sexy lady
    You are indeed a very lucky man my friend!!

Great pics... Look forward to many more! Your wife is beautiful and I hope to see more from the two of you soon! Love those tits and that innocent smile... keep up the good work!

Verification pics, take two. These were a quick iPhone grab today, and while the sign washed out in the bright light, I think it's readable enough. Mods, if it's *not* good enough just let me know, and we'll tackle it again.

Oh, and thanks for the positive comments everyone! She and I both really appreciate it!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast