Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CassBaby does it!

safn1949

Simply beautiful,I will make sure the verification team sees them.

Absolutely awesome! Rep given.
    Don't forget about this thread.
    March 2011 Wife/Girlfriend of the month
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=44099
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anop View Post
    ...It was definitely fun to do, but it still doesn't match the feeling of blasting down her throat. ...
    Last edited by gloryholeprincess; 03-21-2011 at 02:15 AM.
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Thank you very much for doing another set for us, and thank for understanding our reasons for asking for another verification set, asking for another set with the days date might seem picky but its just us ticking to the rules laid out so we treat every verification the same way, like the way you folded the message too as this proves to us even more so that the writing has not been photpshopped on and holding it at different angles lets us match up the writing so we are happy this is 100% genuine.

I will arrange with admin to get your status upgraded to verified member and credit you with a free weeks platinum.

Thank you so much for verifying and thank your very sexy lady for being such a good sport.
    Last edited by spence; 03-21-2011 at 10:54 PM.

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER? Click HERE to join.

Want to verify correctly,click
    HERE

Please take a look at our rules
    HERE Cant get HJsplit to work,please look HERE

She was really, really tired tonight after working all day, but she was still willing to accommodate me.
    I'm not great with a camera (especially under these conditions) but there were a couple shots that even though they were out of focus, I still included them because I thought she was just so cute.
    This event was post-shower, no-makeup, granny-nightgown and all. We didn't plan it (I had the sign from a couple nights ago, which hadn't been used yet), but once things got rolling I had to keep going!
    We both laughed our way through it since neither one of us have actually tried it before. It was definitely fun to do, but it still doesn't match the feeling of blasting down her throat.
    Still, she was a great sport and I really appreciate the lengths my wonderful wife will go to just to please her ol' hubby.

EDIT: I was going to toss a couple of these in the verification area when I realized there was no date. Grr. I'll have to fix that for next time!
    really good! Thanks for Pics Keep it up!

Expert

great pics , she is amazing , and so sexy specialy with cum on her face ^^ thx a lot

Virgin

Definitly a hotty who deserves a nice blast =) lucky couple indeed!

Great pics, Cass is a beauty! Make up or not. Thanks for verifying.

Everyone, you'll never know how much we've appreciated the great comments! Of course, being a woman and all, ( ) CassBaby still thinks you're all wrong.
    She says 'the pics are flattering; they don't see the real me'. What is it with women?! Arrgh! LOL

I'll get her posting on here more, she's a bit technophobic and hates computers. I need to educate her on forum usage so I don't have to help her when she wants to read/view/post.

Cheers!

Great pics! Thanks for sharing with us.

Expert

Well she can take it from both of us that she is really a beautiful woman and we very much enjoy seeing her pictures. We also have no doubt she is as wonderful in person as she looks in her pics. Trust us Cassbaby, you are HOT.

Ernie and Emily

Everyone, you'll never know how much we've appreciated the great comments! Of course, being a woman and all, ( ) CassBaby still thinks you're all wrong.
    She says 'the pics are flattering; they don't see the real me'. What is it with women?! Arrgh! LOL

I'll get her posting on here more, she's a bit technophobic and hates computers. I need to educate her on forum usage so I don't have to help her when she wants to read/view/post.

Cheers!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast