Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Mainstream mentioning of facials

thanks so much guys! i had twenty-four scenes before i logged on and found a whole slew of new ones waiting for me on this thread. i have enough now for two youtube videos. I might break up films, tv and advertisement cause i have a lot of material. but please keep it coming (or cumming. Sorry, i couldn't resist.

i don't want to clog up this thread with techical details but i'm having trouble with windows movie maker. basically it's not recognizing any of my avi files as video. when i drag to timeline it thinks its an audio file only. any advice why? (avi's from my digital camera work fine.) please pm me if you know what might be up.

Ok, part one is finished! I'm planning on putting it up on youtube tomorrow. Thank you everybody for their help.

Moderators, do I have your permission to say, "Thanks to everyone at facialforum.net for their help with this"?

Also, I have more than enough material for a part two and maybe some left over for a part three. Please keep the references coming.

There are some that I haven't been able to locate. Two and a Half Men, Entourage, Nip/Tuck, Sons of Anarchy: those are difficult as I have no idea where in those shows the quotes appeared. If anyone remembers any details about any of them that would help me locate the episodes please let me know, as I'd like these youtube videos to be pretty inclusive.

Also, I downloaded the harold and kumar film and i don't think there's a self-facial at the beginning. I couldn't find it.

I found everything else. The Shape, your reference wasn't vague at all! You were right; first episode, second season.

Finally, I can't get the Lea Walker clip because youtube is blocking the content based on where i live (UK). if anyone in other parts of the world can rip it off youtube and put it up, that would be greatly appreciated.

I'm just waiting for the mods to give the go-ahead to use this site's name.

Virgin

here is some nice one on youtube... itīs called "fruit jizz on my face"

itīs getting interesting at 1:25 till the end of the clip

/watch?v=TJ3Uow9kf40

You've also got a new one to add to your list.

In that recent film of Battle - Los Anglese, while the plot isn't anything fantastic to write home about, I had a bit of a giggle when I saw/heard this faux pas from Michelle Rodriguez playing Santos:

Cpl. Kevin Harris: Santos, you okay?
    TSgt. Elena Santos: Yeah. I got that nasty stuff all over my mouth, man.
    TSgt. Elena Santos: Ha ha ha ha.
    Cpl. Kevin Harris: It's not funny.
    TSgt. Elena Santos: Ha. You let him do you on the first date.

that should make it onto volume three I think.

dadalus

There are two facial mentions that i can remember in entourage. The first one is in episode 9 (called Vegas Baby, Vegas!) in season 3. It's near the end of the episode, Seth Green claims to have "busted off on her face" of E's girlfriend.

The other one is from episode 5 (The Dream Team) in season 4.

Expert

anyone ever heard of that cartoon "robot chicken"? seth green is part of it. anyways one episode was titled "BOO COCKY"

Expert

In the movie "Pump Up the Volume" Christian Slater is a dj on his own pirate radio station. He makes some masturbation sounds and says he's cumming on his own face.

Default curb your enthusiasm

One episode of curb has a blowjob expert, I forgot details, but her and larry are having lunch and she tells him spicy food makes a mans cum delicious. Maybe someone knows what episode. What are you titling the video?

Virgin

I remember one from Scrubs, though I have to look up which episode it is.

They were talking about first dates and Elliot goes like: Our first date was Paintball. He kept shooting me in the face. After, like, two years I was: that's enough!

thanks for all these new references. i've been away for about a month, but i'll have to look for all of these. thanks!

littlejoe

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast