Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Mainstream mentioning of facials

Virgin

Default Film Title

Quote Originally Posted by alienfootjammer View Post
    i cant find this movie anywhere, any info ?
    The film is called 'Start Option Exit' it is on Vimeo the scene is at 28m 53s.

Thanks should go to sdlonyerg and masterandmargarita for the info.

Here's an interesting bit of advertising. What could they possibly mean?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Check out the latest episode of the Savage Love Podcast. Episode #767 — July 6, 2021

In the opening ( a few minutes in) a woman calls in just to tell story about threesome with her boyfriend and another woman. She mentions that he finished by cumming all over both of their faces and was very happy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by masterandmargarita View Post
    Check out the latest episode of the Savage Love Podcast. Episode #767 — July 6, 2021

In the opening ( a few minutes in) a woman calls in just to tell story about threesome with her boyfriend and another woman. She mentions that he finished by cumming all over both of their faces and was very happy about it.
    we love that podcast, Dan Savage is the best!

Default Facial self-portrait

Check out artist Billie (aka Sara) Clarken's self-portrait. She staged it with donut glaze to look like she has cum all over her face, tongue out and everything.

Search for the following:
    "Billie Clarken After Bruce Nauman"

I stumbled into this thanks to glazed_faces on twitter, a tweet from July 2, 2021.

Edit: if you download the picture you'll see the file name is called cum shot fountain, LOL
    Last edited by masterandmargarita; 07-23-2021 at 02:39 AM.

Beginner

song called either way by bbymutha has a line about wearing semen like a ski mask. she's an awesome fucking rapper with plenty of lyrics about her love for sluttery and cum

Default I Know What You Did Last Summer

Amazon Prime just started promoting a new TV series version of I Know What You Did Last Summer. The entire cast has what looks like honey drizzled all over their faces to look like a money shot. Unfortunately, Jennifer Love Hewitt is not among them.

Virgin

Default Twitch streamer

Twitch streamer STPEACH loves cum on her face.
    https: // thothub .to /videos/35313/stpeach-loves-cum-on-her-face/

Virgin

Default pretty close

Not quite a facial, but close. Netflix is airing a truly terrible "romantic comedy" called Holidate. The male lead at the start of the movie is dating a cute and horny girl who takes Christmas way too seriously. They end up breaking up in front of her parents and she loudly proclaims: "“Oh, so you know me well enough to cum in my mouth, but not to get me a present?!?” Not a facial, but close.

The female lead is Emma Roberts, and unfortunately there is no indication whether she chugs any cum in the movie. But I'm reminded of another movie she was in (Celeste & Jesse Forever), where she played a sullen popstar who's big hit is "Do It On My Face." With pleasure, my dear.

Quote Originally Posted by masterandmargarita View Post

Thanks for sharing.

I used to listen and read his column in the local newspaper for years. It's nice to hear it again after a long hiatus.

Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast