Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Mainstream mentioning of facials

Adrianne Curry was on howard stern recently and a caller asked her if she had ever taken a nice hot load on her face and she laughed and said who hasn't and talked about getting it in her hair and nearly in her eyes

SlamminSammy

Quote Originally Posted by sdlonyerg View Post
    Adrianne Curry was on howard stern recently and a caller asked her if she had ever taken a nice hot load on her face and she laughed and said who hasn't and talked about getting it in her hair and nearly in her eyes
    Hearing that makes me wish I still had a subscription to Sirius Radio to listen to Howard.

Smile Is Harry On The Boat...

There was a British drama series on Sky one in the early 00's that referenced facials (in a round about way) in the title!

"Is Harry on the Boat? was a 2001 British made for TV movie, based on the lives of holiday reps in Ibiza. A television drama series then followed, airing on Sky One from 2002 to 2003.

It's based on the book of the same name by Colin Butts. The title is a reference to the sexual act of ejaculating on the face ('Harry' or 'Harry Monk' is Cockney rhyming slang for spunk and 'boat' - or 'boat race' - is Cockney rhyming slang for 'face')."

Bobby Coke

Default Thanks!

Nice spot!

You can hear that bit here:

http:// www (dot) youtube (dot) com/watch?v=lkwvEKkFGwU&t=1m27s

Quote Originally Posted by Madman View Post
    There was a British drama series on Sky one in the early 00's that referenced facials (in a round about way) in the title!

"Is Harry on the Boat? was a 2001 British made for TV movie, based on the lives of holiday reps in Ibiza. A television drama series then followed, airing on Sky One from 2002 to 2003.
    I remember that! Didn't have a clue what the title meant at first, but I found out while it was on and found it very funny!

just sent littlejoe couple more vids so maybe we will get a part 5

Virgin

i want to mention my special thanks to littlejoe, i have problems with writing pms, so i have to do it this way. here is a special one i found with the german celeb daniela katzenberger: go to youtube and copy
    /watch?v=oj0T1iHeQNs itīs getting interesting at the mark 2:12. I think she doesnīt like to swallow

Virgin

OMG! That was an AMAZING series! Spent many a sunday nights busting a nut to it lol

btw there was another facial referance in leaving las vegas that wasnt in the 4 vids where she is laying on a psychiatrist couch talking about a guy cumming on here face and spreading the semen about

In the Japanese movie The Wayward Cloud there's an fake but very realistic facial

Nicola Fiore from Terror At Bloodfart Lake... obviously a B movie, facial from a psycho killer?

The outtakes after Date Movie has Carmen Electra being sprayed by King Kong

English Actress Eileen Daly from the movie All about Anna giving a blowjob then getting a load in the face (she mainly does cult movies majority being horror ones)

One from some HBO comedy show which is fucking quality

also another one from a australian sex documentary that i saved a sex expert talking about facials

On celebrity juice fearne cotton has a gurgle milk in her mouth to make a song which to obvious looks like something else

Also celebrity juice Shobna gulati before she thinks she gonna get pied in the face she says she had worst in her eye and then they joke about jizz and Kym Marsh says that what she gells her hair with it

i've sent all the vids of these to littlejoe who might make a part 5 now

Beginner

Hot! She is smokig

20 Centimeters" (2005): Najwa Nimri is seen with the white stuff "cum" on her face at the end of a musical number set to a cover version of Ani DiFranco's "Pixie" (which ends with the line "suck up and be nice").

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast