'Spoiled Rich Bitches' by Waxdolls has the beautiful lyrics:

Blondie sucked his dick like she means it
    She took a good pounding ride
    Blondie sucked his dick like she means it
    He blew his load on her face

This is what happens to spoiled rich bitches
    Spoiled rich bitches
    he blew his load on her face

First Episode of Green Wing two of the female characters are having breakfast and one of them has an eye patch and when asked what had happened she replied i got sperm in my eye (from the night before presumably)

In Kika 1993 Spanish Film, a guy jerks off over the balcony of a high-rise building. The sperm then hits a TV reporter played by Victora Abril in the face.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by sdlonyerg View Post
    In Kika 1993 Spanish Film, a guy jerks off over the balcony of a high-rise building. The sperm then hits a TV reporter played by Victora Abril in the face.
    there it is
    Attached Images Attached Images

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by sdlonyerg View Post
    20 Centimeters" (2005): Najwa Nimri is seen with the white stuff "cum" on her face at the end of a musical number set to a cover version of Ani DiFranco's "Pixie" (which ends with the line "suck up and be nice").
    and here...

I do have the vids for my two previous posts but the pics are nice

I got another from The Onion Movie

A Interview with a Britney Spears type character called Melissa Cherry where she is denying that any of her songs or music videos are sexual

one of them is called Shoot your love all over me with lyrics

Shoot your love, baby. Tell me why must you hide that love, that love you got inside. It's been building up so long. Yeah! And that feeling's oh so strong. So baby, shoot your love all over me. Oh! Drown me in a milky sea. Love all over me. Hey, baby! It's you and I, for eternity, for eternity. That's why you've got to shoot your love over me. Oh, yeah, yeah! When I look at you, ba-by, I see a man full of spunk. But what good is it to me, locked away in that trunk? I don't need more roses. No, that would be just reckless. The gift I want from you is my very own pearl necklace. Shoot your love all over me. Hey! Drown me in a milky sea. Love all over me. Ooh, baby! It's you and I, you and I, for eternity, for eternity. That's why you've got to shoot your love all over me.

the video references this quite alot with her getting sprayed in the face with water from a hose etc

after the video she says im a virgin how would i know what a facial is

Bobby Coke

Default Nice finds!

Excellent finds sdlonyerg!

Really look forward to seeing the next instalment from littlejoe if it has all these clips you mention in it.

The one from the Onion is brilliant. Very similar idea to 'Get Him To The Greek' where Russel Brand's ex-wife's singles are all just sexual innuendo too (more to do with anal sex than facials...). Very funny!

Wow! Thanks guys! Uter, thanks for your kind words, but more importantly, thanks for the excellent youtube find on Daniella kutzenberg, or whatever her name is. Do you speak german? Does anybody? Please pm me with a translation or what they are saying!

Also, a big fucking thanks to sdlonyerg. I don't know how that guy does it! I'm beginning to think he can't be just one man! I have enough material for a part five, just solely thanks to you, Sdlonyerg. But please keep them cumming.

I think finally, thanks to Sneesh for the song. It's going in to part five as well dude!

if anyone wants links to any of these compilations, pm me.

there is bound to be someone to translate shame that vid didnt have closed captioning as youtube has a translater build in

and no problem with the vids and i'm sure there are still more to find

Expert

Default On the BBC!

Earlier this week a BBC2 drama called The Night Watch featured two prisoners sharing a cell. The man in the top bunk, believing his cellmate to be asleep, wanks off. After he has finished he realises that the prisoner on the bunk below is now wanking off to him wanking off. The top man leans over, calls the other one disgusting and flicks spunk all over his face.

Who says the BBC doesn't move with the times!

Dick

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast