Thread: 4-22-11 update for JLMF with newbie Lizzy

Default 4-22-11 update for JLMF with newbie Lizzy

I shot big titted just turned 19 year old Lizzy London today in her very first scene for JLMF. She does a very good bj scene as her boyfriend waited patiently in another room. The main scene is 22 min in length with about 220 soft and hardcore high resolution pics. Also included is a 26 min behind the scenes of the entire photoshoot with Lizzy posing for the camera as I am taking pics with clothes on, clothes off, posing with Jesse's cock in her mouth in about 6 positions before posing again for me with a big fat load over that virgin face. She had told me that she had actually never done a facial before which added to the excitement of filming her. I think as you will see in some sample pics I have included from the set that she indeed takes a big load from Mr Jesse Loads. I think you all will enjoy this update. In fact I am shooting her best friend Maelynn in her first scene this coming Tuesday who just turned 18 a few months ago and has nice natural tits and will look adorable sprayed in cum.

Richard Moulton
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default X marks the spot!

Lovely model. Thank you.

Expert

She sure got a great facial for it being her first time. Looks very nice.