View Poll Results: Time to vote for your winners

Voters
601. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: April 2011 Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Default April 2011 Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Here we go for April 2011 , please be the first to get your pictures in.........

We will give away 3 free months access to the platinum section every month to the poster who posts the best cum covered wife or girlfriend or even neighbour to this sections thread. We also give 2 months access to the second place winner, and 1 months access to the third place winner.

PLEASE ALSO REFER TO NEW RULE NR. 5 WHICH WILL NOW APPLY TO ALL FUTURE COMPETITIONS.

Rules are simple, enter your own cum covered wife’s picture or pictures by the 30th April 2011 and we will then place the entries open to a vote for all, At the end of the voting process the winners will be announced and given platinum status for free..........

Rules/guidelines for posts
    1. The picture must be yours, or you have permission it must not be pinched off the net. If you post pics that are not yours & you get caught doing so, you're facing a permanent ban from ff.net (so you've been warned).
    2. Watermarking: We strongly suggest a discreet but identifiable watermark on your entries. Please refer to the following thread which contains all that you need to know about watermarking.
    3. Verification: Please refer to the following thread which contains all that you need to know about verification, we also have a visual verification guide made by forum members here
    4. We reserve the right to remove entries and subsequently ban members whom we feel are either trying to cheat the verification process or where we suspect that they do not have the consent to post the individual featured in the photos provided.
    5. Those members who win the 1st, 2nd & 3rd place prizes this month will not be eligible to re-enter future competitions until their 'free awards' have expired (i.e. if you win 3 months, you have to wait a further 3 months before re-entering the competition again)
    6. The Model must be over 18
    7. The picture should be a facial or near as, (cum on tits a bonus in my view lol)
    8. Faces can be partially obscured to hide identity if necessary
    9. It must be posted by the 30th April 2011 prior to the voting starting.
    10. The voting period will last for 7 days & no further pictures can be uploaded into this thread once the voting process has commenced.
    11. Open to Amateurs and Pro Am's there's no holes barred fat thin what ever your all welcome.

So come on guys and girls become the monthly face of the forum and get free entry into the platinum section.

If your already in the platinum section you know how good it is and get an extra month or more to show off to the rest.

If you are already a platinum member and you win you can donate your winnings to another member..... after all that's why we are here, to bond with each other......you know lol

Can I also ask that those delightful peeps who want to add more than one set of pics to their competition entry, can they please do so in the same post that you started originally, as it makes the voting process easier in terms of hyper links...otherwise I will do so at the end of the month when the voting starts

Any problems please PM me.

The April 2011 Wife /Girlfriend of the month competition begins NOW.......

Spence

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER? Click HERE to join.

Want to verify correctly,click
    HERE

Please take a look at our rules
    HERE Cant get HJsplit to work,please look HERE

* Verified Member *

Alright everyone, we have been waiting for our chance to enter again this month. SO HERE IS SOME NEW STUFF!

We ask that our stuff is not reposted as it is exclusive to FF. If you wanna see more make sure to check out thread link in my signature.

This set is a set called SE Sunglasses, very hot set! One of my favourites.

One more special set just for the members of FF!

Again please remember these are exlusive to FF so please do not repost.

We have been waiting a while to post more stuff so we are gonna go ahead & start it off with 2 sets this month. I hope you all enjoy these.

This set is called FF Sunglasses also made from HD video stills.

Keep updated because we have 2 VERY SPECIAL sets we are saving for closer to the end of the month.

A little hint is somthing other then sunglasses this time

Alright we havent forgot about the promise made about some sets with somthing other then sunglasses. I am sorry to those who thought without glasses at all but you are wrong. Here are a few sets of shy eyez in some everyday glasses she has.

If you wonder why I have such a thing for glasses is because shy eyez wears glasses in real life hehe. This is what turned me on to her because I have a thing for it.

So here is a few sets of her in 2 pairs of her glasses she wears on a daily basis. I hope you guys enjoy. It isnt not glasses yet or showing her eyes but we are getting more comfortable in posting enough to show you this hehe.

To those wanting pics of her tits, I am sorry but she is not 100% comfortable with this so we are not going to be posting. If she is not ok with it, it isnt ok with me...maybe one day but not right now. Sorry.

Anyways, here is set #1 called black glasses. Just a short preview of another one of our HD videos.

Here is the second set, we promised 2 of them remember? This one is called plaid glasses & its a pretty hot set!

Just another short preview of one of our HD videos. I hope you all enjoy these 2 extra sets of ours.

You will see alot more in the future of her in everday glasses, I have a thing for glasses you know.
    Last edited by spence; 05-01-2011 at 09:58 PM.

Beginner

Incredible!

WOW
    ehm..congrats - you win for sure
    I just exploded...twice ^^

Beginner

Damn those are some hot pics. Thank you for making my dick hard!

Default 0.0

Goddamn dude, you cum like a horse!

Keep up the great work, you two - she's so sexy when she smiles
    -rybo

Virgin

Default wow

really nice sets!!
    she is so pretty and sexy covered in cum... and you really know how to shoot on her face!! you paint her face complete from up to down , amazing!!! i can't wait to see those special sets you are saying

Virgin

Smile

WOW! Amazing pics, she seems to love it, so hot, can't wait to see more!

Virgin

Awesome ! I'm waiting for some non glasses pictures

Virgin

Wow great shots! Takin em like a champ.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast