View Poll Results: Time to vote for your winners

Voters
601. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: April 2011 Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Banned

oh yes! yes, yes!

jewels on glasses, that's too cute you guys. adore this photo: http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...0&d=1302425730

I still really want to see Shy Eyez smiling with jizz on her face though. pretty please?

Great contributions from all so far this month! Can't wait to see more!

Amazing so far, still can't wait to see shy eyez tits though, might hep me decide who to vote for!

Awesome Pics

Keep it up!

* Verified Member * Jayne&Matthew's Avatar

Default Please get verified... ;)

Quote Originally Posted by lamse6 View Post
    I've been using ff.net for some time now and love the afficionados in here - so I reckoned it was time to give back.

This thing still feels like an fairy tale, but somehow I managed to meet this amazing 18 year old girl - Kimmie - over the internet a few months back. She quickly turned out to be both smart, hot and extremely kinky. Before I knew it I had ordered tickets to go visit her - and what followed was three days of fuck marathon. Since then she's been at my place for a week and I'm visiting her again in two weeks.

Kimmie knows about this site and have approved that I upload this, so I hope you will like what you see. I personally can't wait to cover her pretty face with more cum. Stupid as I were, most of my cum landed in her mouth during this shot. Silly since she more than happily ate all the cum on her face after I took the pictures. I'd happily share a video of that at some point. ;-)

Anyway, hope you like Kimmie. There might me more on it's way with her if I am lucky.
    Well Kimmie is a real little blonde hottness!! I really hope you guys can be regulars on here!! We all LOVE LOVE LOVE having new friends and especially when she is such a cutie!! We only vote for verified people though, just in case. (Not saying I don't believe they are real, but we have had our pics stolen so...) Keep up the awesomeness and If possible maybe dress her in a light pink something or other that matches her pretty nips Very Very Nice contribution to the comp and my day. (and Matt's too even though he doesn't know it yet bc he is bout to get attacked and drained)

XoXoXo
    <3-Jayne

Well TCK, your pictures are amazing, those glasses look fucking hot! And the facials are massive

Default spring...

...has sprung

Beginner

Default Great month so far

Personnally, i think FF should give

Tha cumshot King and shy eyes a permenent platinum membership so they can post more vids and pics

I think theyd contribute much more then just for the montly comp

and what a great new blond cutie in this month

Default Great Facial

Quote Originally Posted by lamse6 View Post
    I've been using ff.net for some time now and love the afficionados in here - so I reckoned it was time to give back.

This thing still feels like an fairy tale, but somehow I managed to meet this amazing 18 year old girl - Kimmie - over the internet a few months back. She quickly turned out to be both smart, hot and extremely kinky. Before I knew it I had ordered tickets to go visit her - and what followed was three days of fuck marathon. Since then she's been at my place for a week and I'm visiting her again in two weeks.

Kimmie knows about this site and have approved that I upload this, so I hope you will like what you see. I personally can't wait to cover her pretty face with more cum. Stupid as I were, most of my cum landed in her mouth during this shot. Silly since she more than happily ate all the cum on her face after I took the pictures. I'd happily share a video of that at some point. ;-)

WOW! What a doll! Please thank her for allowing you to post it. You said she ate most of your cum, but its still an awesome facial! I can't wait to see the video of you REALLY unloading on her. You guys look like you really have some sexual chemistry here
    Last edited by jizher; 04-11-2011 at 10:03 PM. Reason: I screwed up
    avitar used with Mrs. Aces permission

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Cumshot King View Post
    Alright everyone, we have been waiting for our chance to enter again this month. SO HERE IS SOME NEW STUFF!

We ask that our stuff is not reposted as it is exclusive to FF. If you wanna see more make sure to check out thread link in my signature.

This set is a set called SE Sunglasses, very hot set! One of my favourites.
    Another awesome set. Thanks!

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast