Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sluttiest woman you have ever known

Default Sluttiest woman you have ever known

I have dated a lot of dancers and whores but the sluttiest woman I have ever known was my ex wife. I met her when she was 22 and from the first I knew she was over sexed and it was obvious she had a lot of sex previously to me meeting her. Shes a doll , tight body blonde , perfect body and face. After 2 years of marriage I finally got her to open up about her sex past and I was stunned by the amount of slutty sex. Here's some of what she told me. Her first year in college she sucked 44 different guys , some were friends , and teachers. She would spend her day sucking off guys in her dorm room. When she was 18 she got caught sucking the guy her mom dated, she described his dick as huge and thick . She said she sucked and fucked him a lot when her mom went on errands and shopping. He gave her her first facial and he said he liked to jerk off on her moms face too. The mom is a hottie too. Thinking about both of there faces covered by the same dick was almost to much. She went into detail about every thing. She said that led to some trouble and her mom suggested she go stay with a family friend for some time till things cooled down. I liked where this was going. She said as soon as she got to his house they sat and talked and he told her she could come and go as she wanted and she could have friends over as she wanted , no rules. In exchange he wanted his cock sucked and serviced any time. As soon as she agreed he pulled his dick out. After some cock sucking he asked her to milk it on her face. Of course she did. She serviced his cock usually 3 times a day and stayed with him for 3 months. She had many more nasty events to tell. The biggest loads were from a boss she had. she said he would pump out 13-15 jets of cum as thick Tapioca Pudding. He liked to watch her drink it from wine glasses. I moved out of country for a job and she didn't want to move so we divorced. I know she still up to her slutty ways. A true CUMSLUT.

Virgin

Tell us more! (A phone number is a good place to start, LOL!).

And are you insane?

You couldn't pay me enough to move away from a woman like it!

Virgin

Surely you have more stories for us to prove that she is the sluttiest girl you ever met?

Beginner

Me!!!!! :d

Default Wow

Great stories.

Virgin

I guess it would depend on your definition of "slutty." If you mean promiscuous or lacking standards, then I've had a few of them, too.

But when I think of slutty, now, I think of my current wife. She is extremely submissive and obedient. Now, I never thought someone like that would turn me on, but I have to say that having a total and natural fuck toy in my house makes me do things and makes me think things I never thought I'd do to another human being. She is a woman who, in six years, has NEVER said no to any sexual advance. It helps that she is very naive....she is now convinced that the daily stretching of her throat is a natural and normal thing to do, and that by doing so she'll be a better wife. She loves to be used, loves to worship cock. She CRAVES facials, and cums when I enter her throat. I ask her to do so 2-3 times a day, and she does it without question, as she loves to give herself orgasms that way. All the time. As often as I want. For her, it is normal and natural...she does not even question it. For me, it is a sport to see what I can do to her and what I can get her to do. So far, there has been no limit. She is very happy, and admits liking her fate. When I get tired of using her face, mouth or body, which happens from time to time, she thinks I don't love her any more. So what am I to do?

And you all have seen her.

Default how so?

Quote Originally Posted by blondcumslut21 View Post
    Me!!!!! :d
    You should tell us a few stories about why you are the sluttiest girl...

Well had a friend who was really a sexaddict. It was in my younger years just turned 18. She was fun to party with and she really didnt have any bonderies. Suck off 10 guys and licked 2 pussises during a party out in the livingroom while everyone was watching. I had to end the friendship though when she fucked my bf without asking.....

Beginner

Used to fuck a chick that was the best fuck I ever had.... Is now a prostitute wish I still had her number best deepthroat around

Virgin

The sluttiest girl I've ever known is one of my ex's. Her name is Chantel and she was about 24 when we were dating. She loved to fuck and their wasn't much that she wouldn't do. So loved to be dominated and she loved to be used and abused. She did it all: Anal, facials, swallowing, cumming in her open mouth and face, giving head in public places and while driving around town. She loved to be spanked and slapped. She loved to have her hair pulled and she loved to be called: "slut" "whore" "cum slut" etc while we fucked. One of her favorite things was to get down on her knees for me have me slap her in the face with my semi-erect penis until it was rock hard. She would call me Daddy and tell me that she loved to get fucked in the ass. She would dress up for me and act out any fantasy I desired. Basically she got off on being used as a sex object. It was quite fun for awhile

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast