Thread: Cooking with cum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile Cooking with cum

hi everyone, how you doin? This is one hell of forum! Love it

My question to you is did you ever cooked with cum? For your girl with or without her knowing?
    For other couple without them knowing as well?
    Do you have a favorite cum recipe ?

I once cooked an omelet and had my jizz in it (it's the easiest thing since the texture of omelet and cum are the same) and served to my ex. After she was done with it I told her what I did.
    She got SOOO mad at me... I felt bad about it but surprisingly she was upset since I didn't let her know beforehand... apparently she got turned on by the idea, that next time I simply let her know and she was ready for it. since then, at least once a week we try mixing cum with food for her.... no need for salt anymore LOL

phasio78

Might try that sometime!!!!!!!!!

Virgin

I only see fried cum in 2 movies American Bukkake 26 and American Gokkun 8 from the Jerkoffzone studio. The most recent video that i found is this clips4sale.com/3708/4140627 from the Wife Crazy store.

May be only sticky cum have texture when cooking. I don't understand why the japanese didn't do it in movies, only the Semen Maniac series cooked cum but the result is a liquid foundue with many bubbles.
    Last edited by little lo peep; 06-14-2011 at 06:28 AM. Reason: took out hotlink

Virgin

Never tried but sounds awesome

Banned

I could have sworn there was a recent thread on this in the general chat section but I couldn't bring it up by the search function. hmm.

anyway, my husband has cooked with cum for me once before and we plan on doing it again. he made me candied pecans and they were scrumptious. google "natural harvest" to see an awesome (and only, I believe) cum cookbook. my hubby (Pixel556) was sooo surprised when he opened that up for Christmas one year. ha!

Virgin

Default all the time

i do it all the time and she never even knows it i keep an empty soda bottle in the back of the freezer to store it in

Default Info...

Quote Originally Posted by little lo peep View Post
    I could have sworn there was a recent thread on this in the general chat section but I couldn't bring it up by the search function. hmm.

You can find the thread in the General Chat, and it was started by Maree:
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=45525

Not a Platinum member yet? Click HERE to join! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Not a member at "The Facial Archive" yet? Click HERE to see more! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Need a Pictorial Guide on How to Verify? Then click HERE!
    Our rules can be found HERE!
    And the "Do not post content from..." can be found HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by little lo peep View Post

anyway, my husband has cooked with cum for me once before and we plan on doing it again. he made me candied pecans and they were scrumptious. google "natural harvest" to see an awesome (and only, I believe) cum cookbook. my hubby (Pixel556) was sooo surprised when he opened that up for Christmas one year. ha!

For those who are interested, you can find the pdf of natural harvest on megaupload:

megaupload.com/?d=G26WD2UC

Have fun!!!

Virgin

Wink

i might try that