Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls, how a cumslut are you ?

Default Girls, how a cumslut are you ?

Hi girls (and boys ;-),

I wonder how you love cum, what are your fantasies about cum, and what would (have) you realized concerning cum.

Firstly, do you like cum, I mean its taste, its consistency, its smell ?

Secondly, do you like the cum of your boyfriend because you love him, or do you like cum in general (and maybe the cum of your boyfriend especially because he is your boyfriend) ?

Thirdly, do you fantasy drinking or playing with a lot of cum ? If yes, only with the cum of your boyfriend (in fantasies, he can cum as much as you want :-D), or with cum of different guys ?

Fourthly, do you fantasy particular cum plays ?
    - drinking cum from one or many condoms
    - drinking cum from a glass (from one or many guys)
    - licking cum in a plate (from one or many guys)
    - other...

Fifthly, would (have) you drink a lot of cum, in those different ways ?
    - from several condoms
    - during a bukkake
    - from your guy (frozen cum)

Lastly, and in the case of no danger (STD) if that is the only thing that stop you, would you ?
    - drink cum from a condom found on the ground
    - do a gloryhole (with men cumming in your mouth)
    - lie down on the floor, mouth open and tongue out, during men jerking off around you till they cum everywhere on you (and of course in your mouth :-D)

If you didn't think or did anything of that, does it turn you on now ?

And of course, if you have a fantasy concerning sperm or realized cumplays I didn't talk about, tell us ;-)

Sorry if my english is not perfect ;-)

Up, with the hope that girls will read it and answer ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by dave45 View Post
    Hi girls (and boys ;-),

I wonder how you love cum, what are your fantasies about cum, and what would (have) you realized concerning cum.

Secondly, do you like the cum of your boyfriend because you love him, or do you like cum in general (and maybe the cum of your boyfriend especially because he is your boyfriend) ?

Thirdly, do you fantasy drinking or playing with a lot of cum ? If yes, only with the cum of your boyfriend (in fantasies, he can cum as much as you want :-D), or with cum of different guys ?

- other...

- from several condoms
    - during a bukkake

Lastly, and in the case of no danger (STD) if that is the only thing that stop you, would you ?
    - lie down on the floor, mouth open and tongue out, during men jerking off around you till they cum everywhere on you (and of course in your mouth :-D)

And of course, if you have a fantasy concerning sperm or realized cumplays I didn't talk about, tell us ;-)

1. Well Dave....yes I do enjoy cum. Each man is different depending on diet and health. Men who eat a healthy diet have cum that is light, slightly salty and sweet with a delicious scent and taste. Men who eat an unhealthy diet are often strong tasting and even slightly unpleasant in flavor.

2. I have always liked it when men cum. It is not simply the cum itself. It is the entire experience. I do especially enjoy the cum of my lover because I see the light in his eyes as I play with it, taste it and lick it from my fingers. Watching video of men cumming does little to entice me.

3. I enjoy nothing more than bringing my partner to the point where he totally looses control and cums. I don't really care where he cums. I like to learn what exactly pleases and satisfies my partner. I would be very pleased to have my lover cum many times in as many places as he could ever dream of. Volume of cum is purely icing on the cake. Cum from other men is more of an intellectual entertainment than an emotional/sexual turn on.

4. It is not the specific act of playing with cum in it's many forms that is my fantasy. My fantasy revolves around the reflection in the eyes of my partner and the idea that what I am doing is a major turn on for him. The act of playing with cum is just the culmination of a prolonged playtime filled with many activities.

5. a. yes, b. no, c. yes

6. No, completely anonymous sex holds no pleasure for me. Cum without any context or mutual pleasure holds no interest for me. I might find it entertaining, if I was quite drunk, to let men cum on me while my lover watched and jacked off. I suppose that my laughter might not be appropriate. We'll see.

C.Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by CumBunny View Post
    1. Well Dave....yes I do enjoy cum. Each man is different depending on diet and health. Men who eat a healthy diet have cum that is light, slightly salty and sweet with a delicious scent and taste. Men who eat an unhealthy diet are often strong tasting and even slightly unpleasant in flavor.

2. I have always liked it when men cum. It is not simply the cum itself. It is the entire experience. I do especially enjoy the cum of my lover because I see the light in his eyes as I play with it, taste it and lick it from my fingers. Watching video of men cumming does little to entice me.

3. I enjoy nothing more than bringing my partner to the point where he totally looses control and cums. I don't really care where he cums. I like to learn what exactly pleases and satisfies my partner. I would be very pleased to have my lover cum many times in as many places as he could ever dream of. Volume of cum is purely icing on the cake. Cum from other men is more of an intellectual entertainment than an emotional/sexual turn on.

4. It is not the specific act of playing with cum in it's many forms that is my fantasy. My fantasy revolves around the reflection in the eyes of my partner and the idea that what I am doing is a major turn on for him. The act of playing with cum is just the culmination of a prolonged playtime filled with many activities.

5. a. yes, b. no, c. yes

6. No, completely anonymous sex holds no pleasure for me. Cum without any context or mutual pleasure holds no interest for me. I might find it entertaining, if I was quite drunk, to let men cum on me while my lover watched and jacked off. I suppose that my laughter might not be appropriate. We'll see.

C.Bunny
    Thank you very much CumBunny for answering. You're the first one

If I understand well, you enjoy cum, but what turns you on is seeing your guy being totally turned on by what you do with cum. This is complicity, playing with his fantasies being the object of his fantasies, or something like that. So I have a question : you enjoy cum, and you're turned on when you see your guy being turned on by your cumplays. So, could you be turned on by drinking cum from anonymous guys without being drunk if your guy asked you because it will totally turned him on to imagine you enjoy cum for cum (for example, and haphazardly) ?

Thank you very much CumBunny for answering. You're the first one

If I understand well, you enjoy cum, but what turns you on is seeing your guy being totally turned on by what you do with cum. This is complicity, playing with his fantasies being the object of his fantasies, or something like that. So I have a question : you enjoy cum, and you're turned on when you see your guy being turned on by your cumplays. So, could you be turned on by drinking cum from anonymous guys without being drunk if your guy asked you because it will totally turned him on to imagine you enjoy cum for cum (for example, and haphazardly) ?
    Dave, life is filled with many possibilities. If my CumMaster was sincere in his desire for me to take on such a role, I would try to enter into the spirit of the adventure and enjoy it.
    C.Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by CumBunny View Post
    Dave, life is filled with many possibilities. If my CumMaster was sincere in his desire for me to take on such a role, I would try to enter into the spirit of the adventure and enjoy it.
    C.Bunny
    Thanks for your answering Cum Bunny

Banned

Hi girls (and boys ;-),

Firstly, do you like cum, I mean its taste, its consistency, its smell ? I do enjoy cum. I enjoy the consistency more than the taste, I'll have to admit. cum is fun to play with!

Secondly, do you like the cum of your boyfriend because you love him, or do you like cum in general (and maybe the cum of your boyfriend especially because he is your boyfriend) ? my husband definitely got me interested in cum fetish but I certainly enjoy it in my own right. and I have since thoroughly enjoyed experiencing other mens' cum. =D

Thirdly, do you fantasy drinking or playing with a lot of cum ? If yes, only with the cum of your boyfriend (in fantasies, he can cum as much as you want :-D), or with cum of different guys ? I totally fantasize about getting bukkaked. I would love having a bunch of men cum all over me! easier done in fantasy than reality though.

Fourthly, do you fantasy particular cum plays ? see above
    - other...

- from several condoms bleh, latex taste? I'll pass.
    - during a bukkake yes
    - from your guy (frozen cum) have done, will do again!

- drink cum from a condom found on the ground no, that's way beyond my ick factor
    - do a gloryhole (with men cumming in your mouth) not at this point in my life
    - lie down on the floor, mouth open and tongue out, during men jerking off around you till they cum everywhere on you (and of course in your mouth :-D) hell yes. assuming I knew these men.

hope you enjoy my answers!

Quote Originally Posted by little lo peep View Post
    hope you enjoy my answers!
    Thank you Mrs Pixel for answering ;-)
    It's not easy to realize some fantasies, because the difference between fantasies and reality is that you don't control everything in reality unlike fantasy. But it can be enough to play with the idea that the fantasy of being bukkaked could be realized, because this fantasy is really desired ;-)

I'm all about the land of freedom and the right to fantasize about having sex with 3 legged alien beasts of burden if that's what blows your skirt up but I feel compelled to make the distinction between "healthy kink" and "psychotic behavior", now perhaps there is a language barrier going on here but drinking condoms found on the ground falls into the "psychotic behavior" category.

So for all you bros out there, who think expecting your girlfriends to drink street condoms is a good example of taking your kink to the next level, listen to old uncle Arty, if you find yourself looking for a woman to fulfill this fantasy you should A) expect a long and lonely life B) seriously consider talking to a mental health professional C) not be PMing my girlfriend about answering anymore questions.

Banned

Hi girls (and boys ;-),

- other...

- from several condoms
    - during a bukkake

1. i dont really like the taste of sperm
    2. i love cumshots because my bf loves to see me completely covered .. it's exciting seeing him so excited after he finish (not often i can see something though)
    3. yeah it's a big fantasy maybe 3 or 4 loads from different guys
    4. not like the drinkin or lickin from a plate..just want a bukkake maybe
    5. not drink on my face PLEASE
    6. a gloryhole would be interesting..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast