Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls, how a cumslut are you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arty Jizzman View Post
    I'm all about the land of freedom and the right to fantasize about having sex with 3 legged alien beasts of burden if that's what blows your skirt up but I feel compelled to make the distinction between "healthy kink" and "psychotic behavior", now perhaps there is a language barrier going on here but drinking condoms found on the ground falls into the "psychotic behavior" category.

So for all you bros out there, who think expecting your girlfriends to drink street condoms is a good example of taking your kink to the next level, listen to old uncle Arty, if you find yourself looking for a woman to fulfill this fantasy you should A) expect a long and lonely life B) seriously consider talking to a mental health professional C) not be PMing my girlfriend about answering anymore questions.
    Wow Arty, why so much anger ? Aren't we there to fantasy ?
    I asked some girls here if they could answer those questions if they want, it's just a game. If they don't want, they don't, that's simple.
    The ways of fantasies are specific to eachone, you don't need to be so aggressive.

Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by alison88 View Post
    1. i dont really like the taste of sperm
    2. i love cumshots because my bf loves to see me completely covered .. it's exciting seeing him so excited after he finish (not often i can see something though)
    3. yeah it's a big fantasy maybe 3 or 4 loads from different guys
    4. not like the drinkin or lickin from a plate..just want a bukkake maybe
    5. not drink on my face PLEASE
    6. a gloryhole would be interesting..
    Thank you Alison :-)
    You've got a common point with CumBunny : you're excited seeing your boyfriend excited.
    So on your face

Firstly, do you like cum, I mean its taste, its consistency, its smell ?
    I wouldn't say that I like the taste or consistency. I do like the smell. I like what cum in my mouth means. It is a nasty sex act that turns me on.

Secondly, do you like the cum of your boyfriend because you love him, or do you like cum in general (and maybe the cum of your boyfriend especially because he is your boyfriend) ?
    Cum in general even though I can experiment with cum from my boyfriend in so many different ways. ie: Creampie, topping for food, ect.

Thirdly, do you fantasy drinking or playing with a lot of cum ? If yes, only with the cum of your boyfriend (in fantasies, he can cum as much as you want :-D), or with cum of different guys ?
    I always have fantasies about lots of cum! Damn std's. Even with very recent tests, all sex is risky.
    It is part of the reason I like the Japanese Bukkakes. One, they are nasty. Two, they are not ruined by anyone saying something stupid because I don't understand what is being said. lol

Fourthly, do you fantasy particular cum plays ?
    - drinking cum from one or many condoms
    Yes! Done that several times way before I even had a site. It would be something I would request from my men. Condoms turn me on.
    - drinking cum from a glass (from one or many guys)
    Yes! Done that for a member request and repeated it because it was so nasty. I have moved onto to another liquid being in a glass also.
    - licking cum in a plate (from one or many guys)
    Yes! Done that because of a Member Request that turned me on.

Fifthly, would (have) you drink a lot of cum, in those different ways ?
    - from several condoms
    Yes!
    - during a bukkake
    Yes!
    - from your guy (frozen cum)
    Yes! I almost left some frozen cum in a refrigerator in a sublet in Florida! There wasn't enough with which to play but we will get that going again.

Lastly, and in the case of no danger (STD) if that is the only thing that stop you, would you ?
    - drink cum from a condom found on the ground
    No. Cum doesn't taste like Cadbury Eggs. It is not like you would go to the store and buy a gallon of Pasteurized Cum. I would go to a store and milk a huge line up of cocks for their fresh hot cum though.
    - do a gloryhole (with men cumming in your mouth)
    Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
    - lie down on the floor, mouth open and tongue out, during men jerking off around you till they cum everywhere on you (and of course in your mouth :-D)
    This is a serious fantasy of mine that a girlfriend has done. I would want to have one hand free with a vibrator and have my legs and remaining hand tied. Maybe a blindfold.

And of course, if you have a fantasy concerning sperm or realized cumplays I didn't talk about, tell us ;-)
    Too many to name.

Sorry if my english is not perfect ;-)
    Your English is perfect.
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    Firstly, do you like cum, I mean its taste, its consistency, its smell ?
    I wouldn't say that I like the taste or consistency. I do like the smell. I like what cum in my mouth means. It is a nasty sex act that turns me on.

Secondly, do you like the cum of your boyfriend because you love him, or do you like cum in general (and maybe the cum of your boyfriend especially because he is your boyfriend) ?
    Cum in general even though I can experiment with cum from my boyfriend in so many different ways. ie: Creampie, topping for food, ect.

Thirdly, do you fantasy drinking or playing with a lot of cum ? If yes, only with the cum of your boyfriend (in fantasies, he can cum as much as you want :-D), or with cum of different guys ?
    I always have fantasies about lots of cum! Damn std's. Even with very recent tests, all sex is risky.
    It is part of the reason I like the Japanese Bukkakes. One, they are nasty. Two, they are not ruined by anyone saying something stupid because I don't understand what is being said. lol

- drinking cum from one or many condoms
    Yes! Done that several times way before I even had a site. It would be something I would request from my men. Condoms turn me on.
    - drinking cum from a glass (from one or many guys)
    Yes! Done that for a member request and repeated it because it was so nasty. I have moved onto to another liquid being in a glass also.
    - licking cum in a plate (from one or many guys)
    Yes! Done that because of a Member Request that turned me on.

- from several condoms
    Yes!
    - during a bukkake
    Yes!
    - from your guy (frozen cum)
    Yes! I almost left some frozen cum in a refrigerator in a sublet in Florida! There wasn't enough with which to play but we will get that going again.

Lastly, and in the case of no danger (STD) if that is the only thing that stop you, would you ?
    - drink cum from a condom found on the ground
    No. Cum doesn't taste like Cadbury Eggs. It is not like you would go to the store and buy a gallon of Pasteurized Cum. I would go to a store and milk a huge line up of cocks for their fresh hot cum though.
    - do a gloryhole (with men cumming in your mouth)
    Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
    - lie down on the floor, mouth open and tongue out, during men jerking off around you till they cum everywhere on you (and of course in your mouth :-D)
    This is a serious fantasy of mine that a girlfriend has done. I would want to have one hand free with a vibrator and have my legs and remaining hand tied. Maybe a blindfold.

And of course, if you have a fantasy concerning sperm or realized cumplays I didn't talk about, tell us ;-)
    Too many to name.

Your English is perfect.
    Piper
    Thank you Piper for your answers. Of course your username allready answered the question about gloryholes ;-)

I don't understand japanese language either :-D I like japanese bukkakes, but I find frustrating that they're censored. And the girls in those films are often too passives in the expression of their face, they don't seem to appreciate sperm, and they don't take so much in mouth during being bukkaked (except if they receive cum in mouth and spit it in a glass in order to drink it then, but in this case I find the consistency different, with too many saliva). But that concern japanese fantasies, where bukkakes are a kind of punition. I like submissive girls waiting for cum but not passivly, if you see what I mean. Opening mouth and pulling tongue with desire and greed is totally active, even being submissive (tied and a blindford for example ). And it's rare in japanese bukkakes.

Thanks for my english

Concerning drinking cum from a condom found on the ground, it was a fantasy we had with an ex-girlfriend. The idea was we should be hidden in a small dark street, watching a couple fucking. The man should use a condom, in which he should came. After they fucked they should leaved, throwing the condom on the ground. Then my girlfriend should pick it and drink the cum...
    Another one in the same style was we found the condom and she drank it, imagining it was used just a few minutes before.
    We never realized any fantasies with cum of other men because of the risks of STDs.

I once worked at a place and it was in a warehouse area of NYC. At night, long after I was gone, I guess it was a big prostitute area. There would be used condoms everywhere in the morning. Sometimes I had to wait around for my coworkers before I could get into the building. I used to push the cum filled condoms around with my shoes if no one on the street could see me. It used to give me a thrill when they were still wet. It is actually turning me on now, reliving it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dave45 View Post
    Concerning drinking cum from a condom found on the ground, it was a fantasy we had with an ex-girlfriend. The idea was we should be hidden in a small dark street, watching a couple fucking. The man should use a condom, in which he should came. After they fucked they should leaved, throwing the condom on the ground. Then my girlfriend should pick it and drink the cum...
    Another one in the same style was we found the condom and she drank it, imagining it was used just a few minutes before.
    We never realized any fantasies with cum of other men because of the risks of STDs.
    You should look up Rembo. He has some wonderful Japanese clips that you will enjoy. They are censored though.
    I just realized you are not Platinum. Trust me and join. You will not be disappointed plus it seems like you will make a perfect fit.

...they don't seem to appreciate sperm...I like submissive girls waiting for cum but not passivly...
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Hi girls (and boys ;-),

I wonder how you love cum, what are your fantasies about cum, and what would (have) you realized concerning cum.

Firstly, do you like cum, I mean its taste, its consistency, its smell ? I like the smell and taste, but then they go together I guess.

Secondly, do you like the cum of your boyfriend because you love him, or do you like cum in general (and maybe the cum of your boyfriend especially because he is your boyfriend) ? I like it in general...always have. I think my feelings toward my boyfriend might make me crave it more from him, but I have liked it from other boyfriends too.

Thirdly, do you fantasy drinking or playing with a lot of cum ? If yes, only with the cum of your boyfriend (in fantasies, he can cum as much as you want :-D), or with cum of different guys ? I fantasize about being in a bukkake and having a lot of men cum on me. I would love for my boyfriend to be able to cum at will, but having several guys is also a huge fantasy.

- drinking cum from one or many condoms Not from condoms...it just doesn't seem like it would be that good. I would rather have it from the source.
    - drinking cum from a glass (from one or many guys) I would love to try drinking from a glass from several guys!
    - licking cum in a plate (from one or many guys) Same as above...it goes with my bukkake fantasy of tasting several men.
    - other...

- from several condoms
    - during a bukkake yes!
    - from your guy (frozen cum) Not sure about frozen, but I would try it.

- drink cum from a condom found on the ground No, that's gross!
    - do a gloryhole (with men cumming in your mouth) yes
    - lie down on the floor, mouth open and tongue out, during men jerking off around you till they cum everywhere on you (and of course in your mouth :-D) mmmmm...yes!

If you didn't think or did anything of that, does it turn you on now ? I'm always turned on by cum.

Thanks for the questions. I really enjoyed answering them!

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    I once worked at a place and it was in a warehouse area of NYC. At night, long after I was gone, I guess it was a big prostitute area. There would be used condoms everywhere in the morning. Sometimes I had to wait around for my coworkers before I could get into the building. I used to push the cum filled condoms around with my shoes if no one on the street could see me. It used to give me a thrill when they were still wet. It is actually turning me on now, reliving it.
    You're a naughty girl, you know ?
    And you make me hard

Quote Originally Posted by Katie69 View Post
    Thanks for the questions. I really enjoyed answering them!
    Thank you for your answers Katie, hungry girl

I thank all the girls who answered my dirty questions. You are real cumsluts and you turn me on

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast