Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Girls, how a cumslut are you ?

Now we just have to find a city or a state that we can take over.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by dave45 View Post
    I thank all the girls who answered my dirty questions. You are real cumsluts and you turn me on
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    Piper
    What a great idea Piper, I'm in Australia but if you take over a city, I'd love to run for Mayor.

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    Piper
    And many guys

Firstly, do you like cum, I mean its taste, its consistency, its smell ? I like cum in its consistency and smell, especially if its rich, hot and thick. It is the perfect proof for me that the guy (or guys) that used me are really satisfied... The taste is not really my thing, but then again I don't really care when I'm horny.

Secondly, do you like the cum of your boyfriend because you love him, or do you like cum in general (and maybe the cum of your boyfriend especially because he is your boyfriend) ? I love my boyfriend, but as long as it is hot, thick and plastering me, I like any other guy's just as much as his cum. A perfectly honest compliment.

Thirdly, do you fantasy drinking or playing with a lot of cum ? If yes, only with the cum of your boyfriend (in fantasies, he can cum as much as you want :-D), or with cum of different guys ? I enjoy the fantasy to be cum showered just like those asian bukkake babes, and I really don't care whose cum it is. The more the better.

Fourthly, do you fantasy particular cum plays ?
    - drinking cum from one or many condoms
    - drinking cum from a glass (from one or many guys)
    - licking cum in a plate (from one or many guys)
    - other...
    Some guys have actually emptied their condoms over my face and body, but as I don't really enjoy the taste, I like it rather on my skin than in my mouth. (Although I don't care if it happens, then of course, I swallow or let it run out of my mouth.)

Fifthly, would (have) you drink a lot of cum, in those different ways ?
    - from several condoms
    - during a bukkake
    - from your guy (frozen cum)

Like said above, I don't enjoy drinking cum that much, but I love it all over my body.

Lastly, and in the case of no danger (STD) if that is the only thing that stop you, would you ?
    - drink cum from a condom found on the ground Not really my thing. Depending on the situation (was it freshly used to fuck me and thrown on the ground afterwards?), I might play a little with it. Like emptying it over my body.
    - do a gloryhole (with men cumming in your mouth) Sure, one hell of a fantasy! I had a small gangbang (3 guys) while blindfolded and it was awesome.
    - lie down on the floor, mouth open and tongue out, during men jerking off around you till they cum everywhere on you (and of course in your mouth :-D) I had this a few times with 3-4 guys and I love it. In my fantasy it happens more likely with 10-20 guys or even more. A real bukkake party.

If you didn't think or did anything of that, does it turn you on now ?
    I have to admit: yes.

Interesting questions and I enjoyed answering them.
    N.

N. -> I wish you would post more Got some rep!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jonsi79 View Post
    N. -> I wish you would post more Got some rep!!!
    Will try, but usually it's more B's thing to post. Thanks for the rep, really appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by dave45 View Post
    Hi girls (and boys ;-),

I wonder how you love cum, what are your fantasies about cum, and what would (have) you realized concerning cum.

Firstly, do you like cum, I mean its taste, its consistency, its smell ?

I have no problem with the taste, smell and consistency. However swallow a lot of it and drinking it will turn my stomach upside down. Not sure why really?

Secondly, do you like the cum of your boyfriend because you love him, or do you like cum in general (and maybe the cum of your boyfriend especially because he is your boyfriend) ?

Cum either way, but of course cum from the one you love are special

Thirdly, do you fantasy drinking or playing with a lot of cum ? If yes, only with the cum of your boyfriend (in fantasies, he can cum as much as you want :-D), or with cum of different guys ?

Cum from many guys!

Fourthly, do you fantasy particular cum plays ?
    - drinking cum from one or many condoms
    - drinking cum from a glass (from one or many guys)
    - licking cum in a plate (from one or many guys)
    - other...

I'd love to drink from a glass if my stomach would handle it. I still find the thought very hot.

Fifthly, would (have) you drink a lot of cum, in those different ways ?
    - from several condoms
    - during a bukkake
    - from your guy (frozen cum)

Again if my stomach would handle it I would all things. I do not really fancy frozen cum though, it would have to be from the tap

Lastly, and in the case of no danger (STD) if that is the only thing that stop you, would you ?
    - drink cum from a condom found on the ground nah, like it freash
    - do a gloryhole (with men cumming in your mouth) Would do it in a heart beat
    - lie down on the floor, mouth open and tongue out, during men jerking off around you till they cum everywhere on you (and of course in your mouth :-D) Would be my plesure!

If you didn't think or did anything of that, does it turn you on now ?

oh yeah it did

And of course, if you have a fantasy concerning sperm or realized cumplays I didn't talk about, tell us ;-)

Sorry if my english is not perfect ;-)
    As for other fantasies, I'd love to share cum with another girl. Bukkake, just cumplay, but have another girl there. A guy would be even hotter I think actually. Taking loads in my mouth and frenchkiss him

great thread, and avy, would to see the video of that, who is she dave?

Virgin

Default Hot stuff

Love reading about all these girls that love cum

Default hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Maree View Post
    As for other fantasies, I'd love to share cum with another girl. Bukkake, just cumplay, but have another girl there. A guy would be even hotter I think actually. Taking loads in my mouth and frenchkiss him
    maree, im in!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast