View Poll Results: Time to vote for your winners

Voters
446. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The May 2011 Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Default The May 2011 Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Here we go for May 2011 , please be the first to get your pictures in.........

We will give away 3 free months access to the platinum section every month to the poster who posts the best cum covered wife or girlfriend or even neighbour to this sections thread. We also give 2 months access to the second place winner, and 1 months access to the third place winner.

PLEASE ALSO REFER TO NEW RULE NR. 5 WHICH WILL NOW APPLY TO ALL FUTURE COMPETITIONS.

Rules are simple, enter your own cum covered wife’s picture or pictures by the 31st May 2011 and we will then place the entries open to a vote for all, At the end of the voting process the winners will be announced and given platinum status for free..........

Rules/guidelines for posts
    1. The picture must be yours, or you have permission to post it, it must not be pinched off the net. If you post pics that are not yours & you get caught doing so, you're facing a permanent ban from ff.net (so you've been warned).
    2. Watermarking: We strongly suggest a discreet but identifiable watermark on your entries. Please refer to the following thread which contains all that you need to know about watermarking.
    3. Verification: Please refer to the following thread which contains all that you need to know about verification, we also have a visual verification guide made by our kind forum members here
    4. We reserve the right to remove entries and subsequently ban members whom we feel are either trying to cheat the verification process or where we suspect that they do not have the consent to post the individual featured in the photos provided.
    5. Those members who win the 1st, 2nd & 3rd place prizes this month will not be eligible to re-enter future competitions until their 'free awards' have expired (i.e. if you win 3 months, you have to wait a further 3 months before re-entering the competition again)
    6. The Model must be over 18
    7. The picture should be a facial or as near as.
    8. Faces can be partially obscured to hide identity if necessary
    9. It must be posted by the 31st May 2011 prior to the voting starting.
    10. The voting period will last for 7 days & no further pictures can be uploaded into this thread once the voting process has commenced.
    11. Open to Amateurs and Pro Am's there's no holes barred fat thin whatever your all welcome.

So come on guys and girls become the monthly face of the forum and get free entry into the platinum section. If your already in the platinum section you know how good it is and get an extra month or more to show off to the rest, if you are already a platinum member and you win you can donate your winnings to another member..... after all that's why we are here, to bond with each other......you know lol

Can I also ask that those delightfully generous members who want to add more than one set of pictures to their competition entry, can they please either use the chronological identifications on their camera’s or create a unique name to each set, this way there is no chance of losing material when I merge the posts at the end of the month when the voting starts

Any problems or anything you’re not sure of please PM me.

The May 2011 Wife /Girlfriend of the month competition begins NOW.......

Spence
    Last edited by spence; 05-17-2011 at 09:01 PM.

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER? Click HERE to join.

Want to verify correctly,click
    HERE

Please take a look at our rules
    HERE Cant get HJsplit to work,please look HERE

well here's a outdoor set we shot today had a couple interruptions from some guys on ATV's but Missy got the job done. probably the last set we'll post in the competitions for a while don't want everyone to get bored with us. but i guess we'll see what kind of feedback we receive

Well since spring is here may as well add some more outdoor pics. We took these just a few minutes ago hope you all enjoy.

really appreciate all the positive comments. here's some new pics from Thursday (5/26) we're gonna try to get some more outdoor ones later today if the weather is nice out. Have a nice Memorial Day weekend everyone!! (we'll post the rest of our set in our thread check it out)

and here's the one's from a little while ago (Fri 5/27) vote for us if you like em. I was really surprised in the amount of cum. The pics above we took Thursday afternoon and we fucked later that night, masturbated this morning and Missy still managed to drain me pretty good in the afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by izzeps View Post
    I think your last sets pushed you in front
    The outdoor sets are soooo GREAT!

tell Missy she is a GODDESS !
    I really love your pics
    Thank You!!

Quote Originally Posted by uncut1974 View Post
    We're gonna try for one more outdoor set before the end of the month but we have a busy Memorial Day so no promises but we'll try our best.
    We got one more set done today gotta a flag in there for memorial day...enjoy!!! dont forget to check out our other four sets we posted in this month's comp especially if you love outdoor stuff.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by spence; 06-01-2011 at 06:26 PM.
    Please check out our entire collection here...
    Missy and George's FF Members Showcase

Request a Fansign Here!!

Did Missy walk back to the car with the load still on her face?

* Verified Member *

Default keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by uncut1974 View Post
    probably the last set we'll post in the completions for a while don't want everyone to get bored with us. but i guess we'll see what kind of feedback we receive
    I think that doing this kind of set is very brave. All good pictures and a good load, nice work.

Don't go! I love to see Chicagoland represented, especially in that cubs sweater lol.

Thumbs up

Missy and George do such good consistent work. Always a pleasure to see her still taking his load. A good thick one as usual! Thank you for sharing, guys! Please keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by bishop007 View Post
    I think that doing this kind of set is very brave. All good pictures and a good load, nice work.
    Very brave. Especially doing this sort of thing on a railway line. Isn't there a law about that sort of thing? i guess they don't have high speed trains where you are.

Great set! A real winner.

Thank you.

Banned

Thanks for the set uncut! How could we get bored with Missy? She looks great here: http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...3&d=1304908626
    Very brave of you both. Thanks for posting.

* Verified Member *

Stefi and me are back ;-)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

Thanks and glad to see you back, and we hope to see a new set from you two.

Beautiful lady, awesome tits, and a wonderful facial. Very, very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ducat30 View Post
    Stefi and me are back ;-)

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast