View Poll Results: Time to vote for your winners

Voters
446. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: The May 2011 Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Quote Originally Posted by uncut1974 View Post
    thought we might actually win this time we sure did try but boy are we behind. Is there anything special the peeps here wanna see that might put us ahead next time? Anyways thanks for all the kind words from everyone and the votes we very much appreciate it. We loved all the verified entries this month.
    Your contris were fantastic this month, no reason to be dissappointed, on the other hand hope you guys feel encouraged by the result and carry on posting sets as hot and sexy as the last ones! thank you!
    http://maltandlola.tumblr.com/

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by gman22 View Post
    Hi everyone! I know it's been a while, so the wife and I wanted to share with you all!
    nice pics! very hot cumshot pics

[QUOTE=moxie18;542713]Hello everybody,
    We're so excited to be putting our pics up for the first time in the Monthly competition!!! I've been a huge fan of this site since I was an 18 year old boy, which was almost a decade ago. After almost ten years of lurking, I'm finally dating a sexy woman who's awesome enough to want to take lots of pictures of me cumming on her face! ) Many of these are from our first professional shoot, but I've got some more homemade ones that I might post later.

Moxie 18! Wow Thank you for sharing. Beautiful and intense!

JWU

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by uncut1974 View Post
    well here's a outdoor set we shot today had a couple interruptions from some guys on ATV's but Missy got the job done. probably the last set we'll post in the competitions for a while don't want everyone to get bored with us. but i guess we'll see what kind of feedback we receive
    great!i love it

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718