Beginner

Thumbs up until now Stefi, are the best of the month

until now Stefi and you, are the best of the month
    good job!

Quote Originally Posted by ducat30 View Post
    Stefi and me are back ;-)

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by brak514 View Post
    Let's try this great competition one more time with something different.
    A facial with a mask (hopefully this will be accepted by the jury).
    SecretCumslut give us the idea to use it (Thanks by the way) even we had it since last Halloween.
    So let's play....
    very cool. i love your ongoing mask theme- and i really have a thing for the 'domino' (lone ranger style) masks on girls- but the full face mask is pretty interesting. almost bittersweet- i'd have loved to have seen that wad running down her real face too!

hope to see more inventive 'facial armor' from you guys.
    some suggestions: you can get a cheap pair of welder's goggles for around $5 (i've seen rodney moore use some in a shoot before) also those CLEAR female face masks they sell around halloween but if you have a party city (or similar store) nearby, just go explore and see what you can find

sometimes they close off the costume section in the off-season after halloween but if you lie and tell them it's for a play or a costume party, they tend to let you in. i've done that same thing for facial fun-cat masks and costume glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by ducat30 View Post
    Stefi and me are back ;-)
    First time Quating sooo hope this works... nice very nive pictures....

* Verified Member * SecretCumslut's Avatar

Since getting lots of great feedback from the first photo we uploaded to Facial Forum, we thought we'd share a few others from that set of ours! We hope you all enjoy! Plus check our profile regularly, we have a surprise for you all -- soon to cum!

Hey Guys, here's another little set from us, again, hope you all enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by spence; 06-01-2011 at 06:30 PM.

Hello everybody,
    We're so excited to be putting our pics up for the first time in the Monthly competition!!! I've been a huge fan of this site since I was an 18 year old boy, which was almost a decade ago. After almost ten years of lurking, I'm finally dating a sexy woman who's awesome enough to want to take lots of pictures of me cumming on her face! ) Many of these are from our first professional shoot, but I've got some more homemade ones that I might post later.

(we will verify when we're together next weekend, in the meantime, enjoy and bust a happy load)

Also, I hope we win, because she's been talking about taking some video of me cumming on her face, and I'd love to post that in the platinum section

hello ladies & gentlemen,

This is Moxie18's lady J writing to you direct from bed -- we had a request for some thong pictures from jonsi79, so being the supple acquiescing sex goddess that I am, I thought we'd post a few...we figured maybe we'd try and verify at the same time, but we were too busy fucking to read the instructions properly, and believe it or not we actually screwed up the web address...so of course K had to spank it right off of my ass

enjoy! so nice to share a space with such a lovely group of generous & sexy folks!

//lady J

hey all! Moxie18's Lady J here again -- so many sexy pictures posted from everyone already, how delicious! Sending happy vibes to every lady out there who shares my delight in publicly parading her love of cum. Ernie & Emily asked for pussy shots, so here's a couple more sneak peeks from the pro shoot, one demonstrating how the afore-mentioned distracted attempt to verify ended, and one from a recent sunny morning playing around in bed Happy Memorial Day weekend to everyone!

here are a few more that we shot ourselves. We are supposed to meet with the photographer soon (early June) but I'm hoping to get a camera on her, maybe some gifs before the end of the competition ;o)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by spence; 06-01-2011 at 06:34 PM.

Beginner

Thumbs up Amazing!

I Think that this month i vote for you, your pics are amazing e she is very pretty and hot, i love your happy facial.Sorry for my bad english.

Quote Originally Posted by moxie18 View Post
    Hello everybody,
    We're so excited to be putting our pics up for the first time in the Monthly competition!!! I've been a huge fan of this site since I was an 18 year old boy, which was almost a decade ago. After almost ten years of lurking, I'm finally dating a sexy woman who's awesome enough to want to take lots of pictures of me cumming on her face! ) Many of these are from our first professional shoot, but I've got some more homemade ones that I might post later.

(we will verify when we're together next weekend, in the meantime, enjoy and bust a happy load)

Also, I hope we win, because she's been talking about taking some video of me cumming on her face, and I'd love to post that in the platinum section

Also, I hope we win, because she's been talking about taking some video of me cumming on her face, and I'd love to post that in the platinum section[/QUOTE]

Great post, i can't wait...

Expert

and the winner this month is MOXIE18, hole crap they are amazing pics! xxx

Quote Originally Posted by moxie18 View Post
    Hello everybody,

Great fun shots guys - looks like it was a good shoot!

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast