Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi all!

Default Hi all!

First I would like to say thanks to the FF Admins for providing me my own forum here! You guys rock!

Hopefully you guys will check here often as I will be posting some of my rants, updates and ramblings here and I hope you enjoy them!

If there is something special you would like to see, let me know...can't guarantee you'll get it, but I will try!

Kristine

Banned

Welcome to Facial Forum Kristine! I've found that the community here is great. I'm quite excited to see your unique content. Thank you for joining our forum!

Thanks so much Pixel!

Here"s a photo from my latest update....shooting this got me so wet....I’m not sure if you would consider this flashing! I consider flashing when you actually show SOMEONE intentionally your pussy, ass or tits. This time I didn’t intentionally show, but I did end up showing a couple walking by! Oops! LOL

Went to a local park, early in the morning, thinking it would be quiet – it was to begin with! You can even see my clothes I wore over my outfit to get there sitting on the bench beside me! Little did I realize until it was WAY too late that there was a couple walking behind me!

And honestly, by that time, I figured it wasn’t worth being bothered by – they didn’t seem to mind, although I did see them looking over when I was getting “dressed” again!

Kristine
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Kristine. Glad to see you already enjoying yourself in your very own section here at FF. I know you will find many fans here! Thanks for the pic and the story behind it. We do have an eager appreciation for public, outdoor shoots.

Expert

Looks great. It appears that there will be great things to cum from you.

Ernie

Quote Originally Posted by Kristine Cumz View Post
    Here"s a photo from my latest update....shooting this got me so wet....I’m not sure if you would consider this flashing! I consider flashing when you actually show SOMEONE intentionally your pussy, ass or tits. This time I didn’t intentionally show, but I did end up showing a couple walking by! Oops! LOL

Went to a local park, early in the morning, thinking it would be quiet – it was to begin with! You can even see my clothes I wore over my outfit to get there sitting on the bench beside me! Little did I realize until it was WAY too late that there was a couple walking behind me!

And honestly, by that time, I figured it wasn’t worth being bothered by – they didn’t seem to mind, although I did see them looking over when I was getting “dressed” again!

Kristine

Welcome Kristine, I hope you enjoy your time with us, great to have you here!

Wicked
    Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Click HERE to join.

Thanks so much everyone! I hope to show you all just what kind of slut I am!

Talking Welcome...

Hi Kristine,

welcome as Webmaster here at FacialForum

Nice to have you around

Not a Platinum member yet? Click HERE to join! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Not a member at "The Facial Archive" yet? Click HERE to see more! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Need a Pictorial Guide on How to Verify? Then click HERE!
    Our rules can be found HERE!
    And the "Do not post content from..." can be found HERE!

Thanks so much greyhound, I'm happy to be here!

Now, if you'll unzip those pants for me.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast