View Poll Results: Time to vote for your winners

Voters
484. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: The June 2011 Wife/Girlfriend Of The Month

Seems we already have the winner, not officially announced, but I think YC got 1st place unless there is something wrong with their registration, but it not the case

CONGRATULATION YC you were really amazing!

Homepics!

Right, the polls are closed, so let’s award our June 2011 winners!!

The winners are:-

1st place with 3 months platinum is youngcouple67 with a huge 312 votes. Thanks for verifying yourselves and sharing so many different sets showing off those big boobs and your sexy lingerie and getting covered in cum in every set.

2nd place with 2 months platinum is nann38 with 140 votes. A huge facial in line with those wonderfully huge fantastic boobs.

3rd place with 1 months platinum access is awarded to rock boss with 46 votes.
    I will pm the admin team now and get the above prizes awarded.

For those of you that didn't win a prize this month, please don’t lose heart and please persevere with entering the competitions.....as next month may well be yours....

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER? Click HERE to join.

Want to verify correctly,click
    HERE

Please take a look at our rules
    HERE Cant get HJsplit to work,please look HERE

Expert

Congrats to YC67 for the awesome win. Your picture sets, with a beautiful woman, lots of cum, and even a bit of other milky white fluid, was over the top.

Thanks to all the contestants this month. Silverfox placed out of the top three by a single vote, but the good news is they can enter again this month.

Like Spence said, if you did not win this month, July may be your month. Please consider entering.

This contest, month after month, continues to be the hottest thing on the Interwebs

* Verified Member *

Hey, just wanted to thank everyone who voted for us! We don't take pics that often, but next time we enter we should have gotten around to getting verified.

Thanks again!

megawad

Default Congrats to all who won...

and a monumental load(pun intended) of thanks for all the contributors!
    As far as I am concerned, the competition makes us all winners--we are the beneficiaries of all the hot cummy pics the contestants post. I am sure I speak for all when I say "Thank you!"
    And, as I have been fond of saying for many years: Friends that cum together, stick together!

MegaWad

I have removed pandora3's comments and all others relating to it, making bad comments here in the competition of all places really pisses us off, we keep this forum a pleasant place to visit and surf and comments like that are not wanted here, pandora3 if you have nothing pleasant to say then just dont say it.

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER? Click HERE to join.

Want to verify correctly,click
    HERE

Please take a look at our rules
    HERE Cant get HJsplit to work,please look HERE

congrats to young couple on the win but the real winners are us who get to see all these great pics, and I'd like to thank everybody else for their enteries
    Sperm is the best anti-wrinkle cream in the world. So where do you want your anti-wrikle cream?
    Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Join Now

Virgin

Perfect babe:d

* Verified Member *

Quote Originally Posted by nann38 View Post

We hope you'll enjoy our entry

Lili & Nann
    Just found these pics and wanted to say that out of all the beautiful women on this forum, I think Lili may be the most astonishingly gorgeous.

The way she looks at you as she bites her lip, a cock in one hand and the other fingering her pussy...her contented smile as the cum pools on her luscious lips and spills down her cheeks...and her incredible, voluptuous body, spread out on the bed just begging for more cum!

If there is one woman in the world I could convince to do a bukkake...

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728