View Poll Results: Time to vote for your winners

Voters
484. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The June 2011 Wife/Girlfriend Of The Month

Default The June 2011 Wife/Girlfriend Of The Month

Youngcouple67 won 1st place with 3 months platinum.

Nann38 won 2nd place with 2 months platinum.

Rock Boss won 3rd place with 1 months platinum.

Here we go for June 2011 , please be the first to get your pictures in.........

We will give away 3 free months access to the platinum section every month to the poster who posts the best cum covered wife or girlfriend or even neighbour to this sections thread. We also give 2 months access to the second place winner, and 1 months access to the third place winner.

PLEASE ALSO REFER TO NEW RULE NR. 5 WHICH WILL NOW APPLY TO ALL FUTURE COMPETITIONS.

Rules are simple, enter your own cum covered wife’s picture or pictures by the 30th June 2011 and we will then place the entries open to a vote for all, At the end of the voting process the winners will be announced and given platinum status for free..........

Rules/guidelines for posts
    1. The picture must be yours, or you have permission to post it, it must not be pinched off the net. If you post pics that are not yours & you get caught doing so, you're facing a permanent ban from ff.net (so you've been warned).
    2. Watermarking: We strongly suggest a discreet but identifiable watermark on your entries. Please refer to the following thread which contains all that you need to know about watermarking.
    3. Verification: Please refer to the following thread which contains all that you need to know about verification, we also have a visual verification guide made by our kind forum members here
    4. We reserve the right to remove entries and subsequently ban members whom we feel are either trying to cheat the verification process or where we suspect that they do not have the consent to post the individual featured in the photos provided.
    5. Those members who win the 1st, 2nd & 3rd place prizes this month will not be eligible to re-enter future competitions until their 'free awards' have expired (i.e. if you win 3 months, you have to wait a further 3 months before re-entering the competition again)
    6. The Model must be over 18
    7. The picture should be a facial or as near as.
    8. Faces can be partially obscured to hide identity if necessary
    9. It must be posted by 30th June 2011 prior to the voting starting.
    10. The voting period will last for 7 days & no further pictures can be uploaded into this thread once the voting process has commenced.
    11. Open to Amateurs and Pro Am's there's no holes barred fat thin whatever your all welcome.

So come on guys and girls become the monthly face of the forum and get free entry into the platinum section. If your already in the platinum section you know how good it is and get an extra month or more to show off to the rest, if you are already a platinum member and you win you can donate your winnings to another member..... after all that's why we are here, to bond with each other......you know lol

Can I also ask that those delightfully generous members who want to add more than one set of pictures to their competition entry can they please either use the chronological identifications on their camera’s or create a unique name to each set, this way there is no chance of losing material when I merge the posts at the end of the month when the voting starts

Any problems or anything you’re not sure of please PM me.

The June 2011 Wife /Girlfriend of the month competition begins NOW.......

Spence
    Last edited by spence; 07-08-2011 at 11:13 PM.

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER? Click HERE to join.

Want to verify correctly,click
    HERE

Please take a look at our rules
    HERE Cant get HJsplit to work,please look HERE

* Verified Member *

Hello Facialforum-
    Me and my wife decided it was time to finally give something back. We thought we would start it off with a verification set to prove we are real. We will make more sets if you would like to see more. Hope you enjoy.

Thanks so much for all the comments so far, Mrs. YC67 really likes reading them. Glad some of you liked the set... We should have more to post in the next day or so. For now... a couple more from the last set

Finally got last nights pics ready to post.... Hope everybody enjoys them. Once again, we love reading the comments so please, let us know what you think. Have fun

We got some more pics ready for you all to enjoy. These pics were taken a few hours ago when we decided to have some more fun. This time with some tit fucking. She even squirted some of her milk on my cock and sucked it clean, not sure how many people like this sort of thing but I love when she sucks her milk off of me and thought I would share the pics of it. And of course a wonderful facial to finish. Hope you all enjoy them, and thanks for all of the kind words so far.

Also, We will try to get some ass and thong shots in the next few days to post with our next set, as we have gotten quite a few requests for them.

Well I wanted to have it up earlier today, but here is our set from a few hours ago. Hope you all like these as much as the other sets, we have absolutely loved all of the comments so far. We would however like to mention this time that we would appreciate it if people do not repost these. Some of our previous sets have already been posted to imagefap, and we photograph our fun exclusively for Facialforum. If anyone sees our pics anywhere but on this site, please, let us know. . Hope you enjoy the new pics....It sure was fun taking them.

We had some more fun last night. Mrs.YC67 gave herself a milk facial then proceeded to suck me off for a real facial. Hope you all like them, let us know what you think.

AAfter a few days we finally had some time to make another set tonight. Mrs. YC67 could not help but to lick her glasses clean when we were finshed. Hope everyone enjoys these ones as much as the rest. As always, we had a blast making them. Enjoy!

Mr. YC67 had been saving up his cum for quite a while so that he could see me drench myself in it. So that is exactly what I did and I got soaked! Mr. YC67 got so turned on by it that he covered me with one more fresh load all over my face. We hope you all enjoy all of these pics as much as we enjoyed taking them.
    Last edited by spence; 07-01-2011 at 11:43 PM.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by youngcouple67 View Post
    Hello Facialforum-
    Me and my wife decided it was time to finally give something back. We thought we would start it off with a verification set to prove we are real. We will make more sets if you would like to see more. Hope you enjoy.
    Let me be the first to say... Awesome!

Hello Facialforum-
    Holy effing crap! Love it!

Expert

Smile

Hello Facialforum-
    Welcome and what a start to your posting and june thanks

Hello Facialforum-
    congrats on your verification set, what a cute wife you have!

Fantastic start to this months proceedings. Thanks youngcouple 67 - you have a beautiful wife and she takes a great facial.
    Cheers

Hello Facialforum-
    Hot Wife! Awesome Set! the Comp thread sure seems like the "happening place" these days so many new people stepping up every month!! Awesome
    Please check out our entire collection here...
    Missy and George's FF Members Showcase

Request a Fansign Here!!

WOW great start to the month!!! I am so happy you guys have decided to post! I can't wait to see more of you.

Hello Facialforum-
    holly crap where have you been hiding. Greeat pics though and thanks for enetering I'm sure you'll do well if you post more pics like these
    Sperm is the best anti-wrinkle cream in the world. So where do you want your anti-wrikle cream?
    Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Join Now

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast