View Poll Results: Time to vote for your winners

Voters
484. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The June 2011 Wife/Girlfriend Of The Month

Thank you youngcouple67 for getting this months comp off to a cum flying start and a big thank you for verifying and for doing it so well too.

A sexy girl taking a big facial for us all to get hot and bothered over is always a pleasure to see, this is my favourite as it not only shows that big load but those sexy green eyes too and a nice smile.

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...2&d=1307593296

Look forward to more smouldering green eye shots and of course heavy facial pics.

annisaa is this your lady your posting as the pic looks small and wonder if you have posted a giff that's too big, if its too large it will just load as a jpeg file still picture.
    Last edited by spence; 06-10-2011 at 06:32 PM.

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER? Click HERE to join.

Want to verify correctly,click
    HERE

Please take a look at our rules
    HERE Cant get HJsplit to work,please look HERE

Beginner

Thumbs up

Great post Youngcouple87

I know we are still virgins, but this is our favorite thread. Thank you youngcouple67!

silver-switch

Very hot cock-sucking shots, and gorgeous wife; thanks for that!

YC67..what a grand entrance to the forum. Thanks for the outstanding entry. looking forward to your next contribution.

My Asian girl, I won a while ago so I hope I'm still eligible. Enjoy and vote

*** Moderator edit ***
    Please do not link to pictures at external sites!
    You are only allowed to post pictures uploaded to this forum, and you have been member for some time and should know that.
    I have uploaded the pictures for you this time...
    /greyhound

More, mods I'm sorry but with my iPhone it won't let me upload through the forum, I'm sorry and appreciate the re ups you have done for me, once my computer is fixed this won't be an issue I'm sure. Anyways enjoy yesterday's fun.

More from the past week. Sorry admin I still have to upload this way cause computers broken

Hope you all enjoy as much as we do.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by spence; 07-01-2011 at 11:47 PM.

* Verified Member * Jayne&Matthew's Avatar

Default Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by youngcouple67 View Post
    Hello Facialforum-
    Me and my wife decided it was time to finally give something back. We thought we would start it off with a verification set to prove we are real. We will make more sets if you would like to see more. Hope you enjoy.
    Awesome to have you guys on here really enjoy your pics, and what a pretty smile. Just a warning the comp gets addictive hee hee but it is soooo fun!!

* Verified Member *

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne&Matthew View Post
    Awesome to have you guys on here really enjoy your pics, and what a pretty smile. Just a warning the comp gets addictive hee hee but it is soooo fun!!
    Thanks for the comment, your pics look great as well. We are glad to have some tough competition this month.

We did another set lastnight, will post it tonight if I can find the time to watermark them. You are absolutely right about this being addictive.....

Beginner

I remember you guys! Im glad you're back.. you were in my top favorites of this site.

Quote Originally Posted by jessfili View Post
    My Asian girl, I won a while ago so I hope I'm still eligible. Enjoy and vote

*** Moderator edit ***
    Please do not link to pictures at external sites!
    You are only allowed to post pictures uploaded to this forum, and you have been member for some time and should know that.
    I have uploaded the pictures for you this time...
    /greyhound

Expert

Looks great even with phone pics. Cum shooting everywhere - just another day at J&M's house

We like what you were wearing too - casual and comfy but easy to get out of the way too. Can't wait to see what else you two cum up with.

E&E

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne&Matthew View Post
    I took these real quick in the bathroon after Matt had sprayed me down! The load went EVERYWHERE! A good deal hit my face, but i used my phone camera so not the best quality (apologies, but we will make up for it)

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast