Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to plug a cum-filled pussy?

Default How to plug a cum-filled pussy?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone had any advice as to the best way to plug a cum filled pussy to keep the cum inside for a while. My girlfriend has expressed some interest in going out with her pussy full of my (or someone elses) cum and it is a huge turn on for me. Does anyone have any practical experience or advice? We've thought about using larger buttplugs to keep it up inside her. What do you all think?

Expert

The best way is with a big hard cock, but that is not real practical for going out however

Seriously, no idea on how to go about such a thing. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by thor2 View Post
    Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone had any advice as to the best way to plug a cum filled pussy to keep the cum inside for a while. My girlfriend has expressed some interest in going out with her pussy full of my (or someone elses) cum and it is a huge turn on for me. Does anyone have any practical experience or advice? We've thought about using larger buttplugs to keep it up inside her. What do you all think?

Lol! Thanks for the advice ernie! Indeed a big cock does sound like the best way! Maybe going out isn't necessary at all!

Beginner

for a short period of time, her putting on tight fitting panties will work. wife did this for me, to bring me a present home. I also hear a women using a pantie
    liner but putting the sticky side to her pussy to hold in the cum for a longer period of time.

Expert

Yes if you search the net you can find "menstrual cups".

They are little cups for use by women who can't or don't want to use tampons or pads.

There are also vaginal plugs similar to anal plugs.

I find it hot too!

Great advice! Thanks mike! I can't wait to do this!

Just thinking of this isounds hot girl wants to leave cum inside for a hr or or 2 damn your girl is freaky if your girl has not gotten her tubes tied or takes birth control she will get pregnant
    Last edited by djboutit; 07-03-2011 at 04:28 AM.

Well, she is on the pill so pregnancy isn't the issue. Finding safe trustworthy and exceedingly sexy partners for her is more the problem...

I do have a pregnancy risk fantasy of her NOT being on the pill though, but she probably wouldn't be ok with that so that will likely never happen...

Yeah she is really freaky and loves the idea of LOTS of cum in her pussy. She told me she wants to get filled with someone's cum, plug her pussy full of their cum and go on a sexy date with me, then go home so i can fuck her cum-filled pussy. I have to say the idea of having her out in public with her pussy glazed and filled with my own or someone else's cum is a major turn on for both of us. I especially like the idea if we go out with a group of friends with her pussy filled to the brim with someone's hot seed sloshing around her cervix...mmm!

What do you think? Would you fill this pussy up?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

Yes it's a hot idea!

Here ya go! (Remove the X's)

XXXXXhttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0016D7S28/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_3?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0006O2MJW&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1PDYBXD5A3SBK5MPFJGR

Hmm. The big cock idea may not be quite what it seems. You might want to look into the "human penis as semen displacement device" theory. The idea is that a male does not know whether the female he is mating with has had sex with someone else - so the shape of the penis is designed, sure, to deposit semen in the vagina close to the cervix, but also to displace any other man's semen.
    Have a look at this attachment.

It's alwasy more complicated than it seems......
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast