Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to plug a cum-filled pussy?

Lol! Thanks for the link mike! And for the science prrp! I'll keep both of these important things in mind!

* Verified Member *

I have definately fucked Stunts and left my nut inside her for most of the day and then poked around in it for fun later... All you need is some tight, cute panties. Milf panties especially. Have fun!

-Bulldozer

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldozer and Stunts View Post
    I have definately fucked Stunts and left my nut inside her for most of the day and then poked around in it for fun later... All you need is some tight, cute panties. Milf panties especially. Have fun!

-Bulldozer
    Very very hot Bulldozer! Thinking about Stunts doing that is extremely sexy indeed! Her going around about her business with all that hot cum inside her is such a major turn on! Thanks for the good ideas!

Thor

Virgin

really it is a hard question. it makes me remember exams days. LoL! she has a good addictions. Excuse me, i wish if i fill her if this going to turn her and you on

Expert

Default Diva Cup

It's what my girlfriend uses during that time of the month. It will keep everything in and it's got measurements on it so you'll know exactly how much cum you injected her with. probably your best bet.

My wife enjoys leaving a loads or several loads in her during a session or for later. We have found that a large diameter but plug does the trick nicely. This is the one she uses and it seals the cum in her well and can easily kept in with a pair of panties and/or pantyhose.

thanks for participating but Please do not post hot links to other sites. This is a violation of the rules of the forum. You are welcome to post Urls so long as they are broken and therefore not clickable.

Ernie

Virgin

Lol was thinking about this today- very late on the piece. Nothing turns me on more than my girlfriend having a few loads of my cum sloshing around in her during the day. The best way I discovered to keep it all locked in is by using latex ben wah balls. They are weighted and jiggle around in her but keep her plugged right up with little to no leakage. She told me if she werent on the pill she wouldve been knocked up by now..

Quote Originally Posted by Davenz69 View Post
    Lol was thinking about this today- very late on the piece. Nothing turns me on more than my girlfriend having a few loads of my cum sloshing around in her during the day. The best way I discovered to keep it all locked in is by using latex ben wah balls. They are weighted and jiggle around in her but keep her plugged right up with little to no leakage. She told me if she werent on the pill she wouldve been knocked up by now..
    Very nice! That's exactly what I'm talking about...a pussy full of cum sloshing around all day. Thanks for the great idea!

Virgin

Default Inflatable butt plug

Get her an inflatable butt plug this will do the trick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12