View Poll Results: Time to vote for your winners

Voters
477. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: The July 2011 Wife/Girlfriend Of The Month

Ballsnot

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne&Matthew View Post
    Hey Everyone, sorry bout the confusion last month...but this month we are all good.

I thought Matt deserved a little something special SO I got on my kitty suit and gave him a real good lickin' with my pink tounge. I think you will all like the cream he gave me!

xoxox-
    Jayne & Matthew

Here is a little set we did the other night. Not alot of the action, but some good ones of the mess it resulted in. We are planning something special for tonight too so maybe even more to post soon.

xoxoxo
    Jayne&Matthew

@ Homepics - Really like the pics you are a naughty girl!

@ Santana- Show us More Please! that is a nice load all over you

@ OHgirl- You really love that cock!! And wear the thick loads so well (Esp the one across your eye! Oww! -Jayne)

Here are the previously mentioned pictures. We'd like to apologize to you guys for the delay but we had cable problems so no internet or tv. It is now back up and running now. So enjoy.

Matt completely soaked me in cum and it was so nice. I esp love how it was dripping down my face.

XoxOxoX-

Jayne & Matthew

Enjoy these. a whole new set to post too.

xoxox- Jayne&Matthew

Matt really got me pretty good this time It was a really thick load (the first large shot fell into my lap) hee hee We had a real good time with this set. It was another busy day with a relaxing facial to end it.

XoxoxoXoOXOOX

Jayne&Matthew

this set was just a quickie the main load overshot my face but this thick bit was stuck on there for dear life. lol sorry potential children...

hope you enjoy this set

(sorry about the pic quality I took em with my phone

This sweet little girl wanted a ride home from a nice gentleman but she was not very happy about the price she had to pay for it

This was the hottest sexiest scenario we have ever done. I have never came so hard in my life!!!!!!
    - matt

I love the surprising cumshot pics........that was awesome

I just jerked off to these pics today.......thanks for nut!!!

Ballsnot

Quote Originally Posted by bob789 View Post
    I love the surprising cumshot pics........that was awesome

I just jerked off to these pics today.......thanks for nut!!!

lol

I meant "thanks for the nut!!"

and what an intense nut it was

Love the smile on this one, love the fact that your eyes are open with some cum there. Any chance of you posting something similar but with your eyes open and completely cum covered?
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...3&d=1311167410

Virgin

Hello, your pictures have a great potential, but I would like you to remove the text line from the middle of the images to the bottom or another decent place where they don't disturb. If you would re-post them then it would be a great service to all members. I hope you don't mind me saying this.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Bock12 View Post
    Hello, your pictures have a great potential, but I would like you to remove the text line from the middle of the images to the bottom or another decent place where they don't disturb. If you would re-post them then it would be a great service to all members. I hope you don't mind me saying this.
    Problem with moving watermarks to the bottom of the image is the fact that it makes it all to easy for "assholes" to crop them off and post the pix elsewhere, which in turn causes problems for the original poster who suddenly finds their pix spread all over the net, instead of where THEY want them to be, ie: here and nowhere else.

Once watermarks are removed from photos it makes it very difficult for the owners, (or us for that matter), to prove that they are who they say they are, so I would urge everyone, please do not just stick your watermark on the bottom of your photo and think that this will make it safe, nothing could be further from the truth.

For anyone new to watermarking photos you can find a short, easy to follow, illustrated guide that leads you through all the pitfalls and ensures that your watermarked pix are both unobtrusive and safe from any potential theft right HERE
    Last edited by alkie; 02-26-2012 at 05:40 PM.

Virgin

very very nice

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718