View Poll Results: Time to vote for your winners

Voters
477. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The July 2011 Wife/Girlfriend Of The Month

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne&Matthew View Post
    Hey Everyone, sorry bout the confusion last month...but this month we are all good.

I thought Matt deserved a little something special SO I got on my kitty suit and gave him a real good lickin' with my pink tounge. I think you will all like the cream he gave me!

xoxox-
    Jayne & Matthew
    Hot pics there pussycat doll! Love the blonde hair too!
    avitar used with Mrs. Aces permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne&Matthew View Post
    Hey Everyone, sorry bout the confusion last month...but this month we are all good.

I thought Matt deserved a little something special SO I got on my kitty suit and gave him a real good lickin' with my pink tounge. I think you will all like the cream he gave me!

xoxox-
    Jayne & Matthew
    Hi Jayne & Matthew!
    Amazing pics!!! It will be a great competition!!!!

Thank you for joining and keeping the high level

Homepics!

* Verified Member * RavenSwallowz's Avatar

Hello everybody here at Facial Forum. We've never entered the monthly Wife/ GF of the Month competition, but after seeing all of the awesome entries, we decided to give it a try. We've been posting for a little while, since we first got our photos verified, and now that we've figured out a few of the site's nuances, it's time to get my face (I mean feet) wet...lol.

We originally began this set of photos by taking a few practice pics of a set of nipple clamps, connected by a chain, that OHBoy had recently bought me. Everytime I get a new outfit or other type of paraphernalia, OHBoy has me try it out and he takes a few practice photos, to see how he likes the look of the item. Apparently he was having fun adjusting the clamps and I was just being little innocent me, when our session turned into more than a practice photoshoot.

We decided to make the shoot a July submission, since I made sure to put on some nice red lipstick to match my nails. It definitely fit the holiday season of RED, WHITE and BLEW....hehehe. My Red lips wrapped around his big White cock definitely led to some fireworks that blew up like the 4th of July.
    We hope that you all enjoy the results and have just as much fun as we've had so far this month.

OHGIRL

In the beginning of the photoshoot, OHBoy was adjusting the clamps and trying to get them to stay on my nipples. My nipples are pretty thick and the clamps didn't open as wide as we liked. The chain made it very heavy and it kept falling off after a few photos and changing poses. He apparently lost interest in the clamps and was more interested in my red, kissable lips. So he pulled out his cock and asked for a smooch. Who was I to say no....lol

This sort of activity never seems to end with just a kiss. My red lip prints were apparently a prelude to his desire to have a red ring around his shaft, so I opened up wide and accomplished the task in hand. Obviously, now he needed a little lick of my tongue and once Pandora's box was opened, he figured we may as well do a full "blown" photoshoot. So I began to suck his cock and admire how quickly it grew.

Many of the comments I get come from folks who seem to enjoy watching my hard suction as I give a blow job. As I continued to stroke and suck on OHBoy's big dick, I made sure to give him some extra strong cock sucking. As you'll see, it seemed to bring about a very positive result.

I was really caught up in sucking OHBoy off when he exploded in my mouth. The first cum shot photo shows me as I pull his cock from my mouth about a second too late. His first blast filled my mouth and I barely swallowed it down, as some of his spunk leaked from my mouth and dripped from my lips.

His next two blasts sprayed up each side of my cheek. The first shot up my face and over my head into my hair on onto my shoulder. The second geyser nearly took my left eye out...lol. I opened my mouth and he shot a couple more loads onto my tongue and onto my lips and chin. He left me with a pretty good facial, considering that much of his hot cum shot into my mouth. I also left him with my mark....a nice red lipstick ring to remember the fireworks, that seem to always be everybody's favorite in July.

Since there are 31 days in July, we chose that number of photos to post for our submission to this months competition. I hope you can enjoy the whole compilation at once or make it last and enjoy one picture per day. Have fun.

OHGirl

Thanks everyone for all of your great comments. It looks like all of the beautiful and sexy July Ladies of Facial Forum are having lots of fun.

We enjoy sharing our photos, but the most fun cums when we are making them. I love it when OHBoy fucks me and covers me in his hot cum and it's a turn on to hear the reactions that our photos cause for those of you that like them. I guess, that from my viewpoint, I get to have my cake and eat it too. What a great way to think of these posts....as the whipped cream on top of the awesome dessert that the women serve up when they pose. I know that I love whipped cream on my treats too......now let me lick it up nice and clean.

Enjoy!!!

OHGirl
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by spence; 08-01-2011 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohgirl1 View Post
    Hello everybody here at Facial Forum. We've never entered the monthly Wife/ GF of the Month competition, but after seeing all of the awesome entries, we decided to give it a try. We've been posting for a little while, since we first got our photos verified, and now that we've figured out a few of the site's nuances, it's time to get my face (I mean feet) wet...lol.

We originally began this set of photos by taking a few practice pics of a set of nipple clamps, connected by a chain, that OHBoy had recently bought me. Everytime I get a new outfit or other type of paraphernalia, OHBoy has me try it out and he takes a few practice photos, to see how he likes the look of the item. Apparently he was having fun adjusting the clamps and I was just being little innocent me, when our session turned into more than a practice photoshoot.

We decided to make the shoot a July submission, since I made sure to put on some nice red lipstick to match my nails. It definitely fit the holiday season of RED, WHITE and BLEW....hehehe. My Red lips wrapped around his big White cock definitely led to some fireworks that blew up like the 4th of July.
    We hope that you all enjoy the results and have just as much fun as we've had so far this month.

OHGIRL

In the beginning of the photoshoot, OHBoy was adjusting the clamps and trying to get them to stay on my nipples. My nipples are pretty thick and the clamps didn't open as wide as we liked. The chain made it very heavy and it kept falling off after a few photos and changing poses. He apparently lost interest in the clamps and was more interested in my red, kissable lips. So he pulled out his cock and asked for a smooch. Who was I to say no....lol
    Lovely Girl Ohgirl1!
    Welcome to the competition! It a pleasure to compete with so many beautiful girls!

Really tks!
    Homepics.

Expert

Great start. We can't wait to see the middle and the end of that set.

Is that a picture of Ohio State versus Notre Dame behind you in that first pic? Looks like you are really true Buckeyes if so.

Thanks for the post.

E&E

Quote Originally Posted by Ohgirl1 View Post

OHGIRL

* Verified Member * RavenSwallowz's Avatar

Homepics: Hello. It's so nice of you to stop and comment. Your photo submission was very sexy. I try not to think of this as a competition, but as a bunch of folks sharing their fun. Keep enjoying yourselves, your fans love it.

Ernie2003: Hopefully you'll catch all three sections and the climax will thrill you...lol. We're both OSU alumni and you've got a good eye. That is actually an autographed Eddie George photo from the OSU vs Notre Dame game. I'll have to make sure to move OHBoy's sports collectibles out of the way next time, so that they won't detract from our fun...lol.

Virgin

Absolutely gorgeous pics to start off the month!

Beginner

OMG, homepics, those pictures are smokin' hot!!!!

My only wish was that you had a wider angle lens for your camera. I love the position where she is laying flat and you are entering her from behind, but wish the shot were just a little wider so I could see the whole scene. Don't take that as a bad critique, because the pictures are awesome! Great lighting, great angles, great focus, and juicy wet!

Hot & awesome pictures - Ohgirl1

Love the pictures and love you

Not a Platinum member yet? Click HERE to join! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Not a member at "The Facial Archive" yet? Click HERE to see more! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Need a Pictorial Guide on How to Verify? Then click HERE!
    Our rules can be found HERE!
    And the "Do not post content from..." can be found HERE!

Oh my ohgirl love your pics!! You do an excellent job on that cock!!
    Please check out our entire collection here...
    Missy and George's FF Members Showcase

Request a Fansign Here!!

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast