Page 52 of 89 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls you have actually jerked off on.

She is hot thank you for posting.

Expert

Great job! Hope we get to see a video because those pics are great

Quote Originally Posted by jewjewbee7 View Post
    we met online and she came over to my place. i used to take photos in college and was showing her my portfolio which she really liked. so we started messing around and then she just went down on me until i was ready to cum and said i could cum on her face. after i did i gave her a towel and she said wouldn't you like to get a bunch of pictures before i clean up? i almost tripped over myself to get my phone out of my pants and started snapping away. after she said you know a video would be even hotter lets do that next time! yes, yes lets do that indeed
    Great story - I hope she makes good on the promise!

we met online and she came over to my place. i used to take photos in college and was showing her my portfolio which she really liked. so we started messing around and then she just went down on me until i was ready to cum and said i could cum on her face. after i did i gave her a towel and she said wouldn't you like to get a bunch of pictures before i clean up? i almost tripped over myself to get my phone out of my pants and started snapping away. after she said you know a video would be even hotter lets do that next time! yes, yes lets do that indeed
    I look forward to the update! Your load was amazing, but the two clothed pictures blew me away. Do you have any more of those shots?

Default Happy

I know loads of guys who jerk off to me makes me smile and feel wanted!!

Virgin

Default My gorgeous wife

Enjoy the photos. Comments welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by nnx3322 View Post
    Enjoy the photos. Comments welcome!
    I would love to comment... unfortunately I do not see any photos. Can you try uploading them again?

Quote Originally Posted by cumwhoresammie View Post
    i love the idea of all of you jerking off on me i know master always like to when i am asleep. he leaves me to sleep the night. everytime i wake up with dry cum on me i suck his cock again as a thank you fo my reward
    I can not count how many times i shot my load over your pretty face! Thank you very much for all those pics!

Beginner

Default Have you seen her again?

so i just met this girl and we came back to my place, this happened and she said why don't you get your camera and take pics! she knew that was my thing and i didn't want to ask and it was crazy hot. she said we can video next time. this was only 2 days without jerking off
    This is such an awesome story and such a beautiful girl you had that night. Great job and judging by the amount of cum you gave her, she must have done right ;o) Have you seen her again?

Default I wish!

Attached Images Attached Images

Page 52 of 89 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast