Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pacific Northwest USA Bukkake Sessions?

Sounds like fun, good luck with it. When are we going to get Bukkake Session here in the Bay Area?

Virgin

Wish I could join you, have fun all who attend!! We need a bukkake party in Vancouver!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    It's happening, although like many would expect, not all are from ff. But at least they can reply later saying how much fun they have!

~Kelly
    I say record the session entire by video. That would be sooo hot and be a forever great wanking material and solidify your title as the most legendary amateur Cum Queen!!

May I suggest you wear a dive mask (keep the mask as small as possible) with no glass, have the guys shoot their load on your eyes while all the cum is collected thanks to the mask. Keep them shooting all their loads so your eyes are completed covered. Then transfer all the cum carefully in a measuring cup, do a extreme close-up so we can see how much cum has been collected and so we can also see how thick the cum texture is….how about even taking the temperature of the cum by leaving a thermometer in the measuring cup!?

Then the Cum Bong!!

While drinking the cum do a long extreme close-up of your mouth wrapped around the cum bong, so close we can see and hear you gulp down all that man-milk! Keep the close-up until you have finished drinking all the cum from the bong.

please pretty please make our (this) dream cum true!!

Virgin

It's Saturday the 29th in the PM where I am in the world, why do you have to be so far behind in America :O

if you were in Australia you'd be covered by now

can't wait, take a lot of pictures, I hope you look like Quintus did

Virgin

So did this happen? Pics? I hadn't logged in in a few days and missed the PM about it

Virgin

Default Well

Here's hoping

Virgin

Default Maybe someday

People will have to follow through with what they say on the Internet haha

Virgin

I would love to attend if you have another party. My GF may be interested as well with a little coaxing.

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by master_bates View Post
    I say record the session entire by video. That would be sooo hot and be a forever great wanking material and solidify your title as the most legendary amateur Cum Queen!!

May I suggest you wear a dive mask (keep the mask as small as possible) with no glass, have the guys shoot their load on your eyes while all the cum is collected thanks to the mask. Keep them shooting all their loads so your eyes are completed covered. Then transfer all the cum carefully in a measuring cup, do a extreme close-up so we can see how much cum has been collected and so we can also see how thick the cum texture is….how about even taking the temperature of the cum by leaving a thermometer in the measuring cup!?

Then the Cum Bong!!

While drinking the cum do a long extreme close-up of your mouth wrapped around the cum bong, so close we can see and hear you gulp down all that man-milk! Keep the close-up until you have finished drinking all the cum from the bong.

please pretty please make our (this) dream cum true!!

this is an amazing scenario and yes i agree it would be fantastic to have a video of this scenario posted for all your fans to enjoy. you are officially the best cum queen ever.

Quote Originally Posted by 123fakest View Post
    People will have to follow through with what they say on the Internet haha
    You do realize I did post on my personal thread, http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...=27777&page=70, some pics from that event a few weeks prior? Guess you missed it!

~Kelly
    "...I've been called worse."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast