Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shooting Further Techniques

* Verified Member * anonymousidiot's Avatar

Default Shooting Further Techniques

Can anyone give me any advice on shooting rather than just dripping? On occasions I've managed to shoot some way, but only by dumb luck really. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by anonymousidiot View Post
    Can anyone give me any advice on shooting rather than just dripping? On occasions I've managed to shoot some way, but only by dumb luck really. Thanks!
    i've always been a shooter but holding off a couple days between ejaculations should help
    Please check out our entire collection here...
    Missy and George's FF Members Showcase

Request a Fansign Here!!

Expert

Im a woman but I have been with shooters and drippers. Here is what I can tell you. It really depends on the size of your urethra. Guys with a wide urethra, most common, ten to be drippers. Urethras are wide to allow the most amount of semen to ejaculate therefore allowing the best chance of impregnation. Having a narrow urethra means you will shoot cause the semen has a less narrow path out of the penis. Some men with narrow urethras actually experience pain and need to have surgery to enlarge the urethra. This is why some men can stand away from a urinal 10 feet and still hit it. They have a more narrow urethra.
    That being said, here is a few tips.
    One, hold off ejaculating for a few days.
    Two, take yourself to the brink of orgasm a few times and clamp off. Relax, then start again. You are building up pressure and when you eventually cumit will shot a little.
    Last, when you are cumming clamp off your penis at the base of the shaft. Then release the clamp. Your orgasm feeling will be over but your semen will shoot out.
    Hope this helps.
    BTW shooting or dripping produces the same feeling. If you shoot compared to dripping you will still feel the same orgasm.

Expert

Default breathing technique

Generally, i agree with what was said above. But for me there's something that seems to consistently work. Once you know you're going to cum, try to take as many deep breaths as you can before ejaculating.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned

that's really interesting Kim! ah, the things we learn about sex and cum from the fantastic members of this community. I would take that class in a heartbeat if it was offered, ha.

Default shooting

I was a dripper all my life. I finaly tried the cegal (if thats how you spell it) excersize. Now I'm a shooter. It also depends on how turned on I am though. Good luck.

* Verified Member * anonymousidiot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sixfigincom View Post
    I was a dripper all my life. I finaly tried the cegal (if thats how you spell it) excersize. Now I'm a shooter. It also depends on how turned on I am though. Good luck.
    Ah yep, I've tried Kegels, but haven't noticed a change yet. How long did it take before you noticed any differences from doing them and what sort of exercise routine did you have with it? Thanks!

hot and sexy

this is a thread i was exactly thinking o start.Agreeing with every single word os Kim's,having sex couple times without cumming,building up a load in your balls and when the times ejaculating doing it little bit harder and squeezing the part (under the shaft close to the head) works for me.This squeezing thing maybe proves kim's theory about urethra
    besides ive always shot more when i am turned on more.Esp if she is someone im sleeping the first time i got excited and shoot more.Is it also related with the doze of excitement for you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by sixfigincom View Post
    what is cegal?please please please inform us ?very curious about it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast