Thread: Collecting cum for a first timer.

Virgin

Smile Collecting cum for a first timer.

So I have a nice size champaigne glass, and of course want to fill it up with my own ejaculate.

How many times shouldd I cum in a day? my vote would be once every 10-12 hours.

I already know how to thaw it out and all that jazz, just no one here ever really said how many times a day one should ejaculate if they are to collect.

During this time I shall be drinking alot of water, of course taking zinc and eating wheat related foods. *I already do the zinc and wheat foods by defualt*

Virgin

I think your guess is correct.
    However, the consistency of your cum will change quickly and even after a couple of minutes it won't look that tasty anymore and it will cool down anyway...

You might try to ejaculate without orgasm. Here you need some time. Masturbate and just stop before you are about to cum. Then again and again. After a while you will feel that your spunk comes up and you ejaculate a reasonable amount of cum - it won't squirt though. But you will be still horny. And believe me you will be kinky enough to drink your cum instantly.

Enjoy!

Virgin

how do you thaw it