Thread: DFW Wife Wants A Bukkake!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default DFW Wife Wants A Bukkake!

Hi boys! My name is Charity and I live in the DFW area. I love this site and want to set up a bukkake/gangbang in my area! I have done a couple before, but it has been a while, and I would like to get more guys involved. Please let me know if you're in the area and would like to be in a party. It would be so much fun!!
    Last edited by jackcum521; 09-01-2011 at 08:23 PM.
    The Lovely Charity

Virgin

would love to participate in a bukkake, where are you located? im in canada

whats the dfw area

I'm not trying to kill your hopes and dreams, but the day someone actually pulls off one of these random events that people try to fire up on the board will probably be the first...

Usually it goes something like this:

Thread starter:
    -hey I'm holding a bukakke-

Several dudes:
    -Man if I lived in your town I'd be there-

Several more dudes:
    -ah man if I didn't have a concert/job/date/hangnail/etc. I'd make it-

Other dudes:
    -hey man I can't make it but send me the pics at (insert an email address here)-

then the day before the alleged event is to come off we get the the inevitable from yet another guy:
    -well, I PMed the guy but never got a response-

Finally two months later someone chimes in:
    -so did this happen were are the pics?-

but good luck in your quest guys...I sincerely hope it works out for you one day...

P.S. This does not apply to the pros and webmasters like Mike South etc. that actually know what they are doing and have enough people in reserve to actually pull one off when things on here fall apart.
    Seriously...I keep holding out hope that one day I will be proven wrong but it never, ever seems to happen...it's usually the dudes that fuck it all up because 95% of them are all talk...either the BF setting it up gets the heebie jeebies about his girl taking a load from a bunch of dudes and flakes out, or the guys that are all enthusiastic with liquid courage when they respond sober up the next day and realize they don't have the stones to do it and flake out or they are idiots that suddenly realize about a week beforehand they have no means to get to the event site and flake out or they are just pussies that think they are going to get laughed at when they have to compare their 5 inch penis to other dudes who they think have 8 inch penises because these other dudes have been filling everyone a line of bullshit about how well hung they are when they in reality 5 inches themselves and flake out.

Default DFW Area

its the Dallas Fort Worth Area in texas. Id love to make it but im in NYC area, he he.

Virgin

did this end up happening? you would look great covered in cum

Well I guess it didn't happen