Page 100 of 146 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1460

Thread: Weazezslave, her wonderful world

lechero76

You're back! Great!

And you did it with a real blast: that set is epic. It seems your man hadn't cummed in a while: what a wonderful huge sticky load! And what a lovely smile ;-)

Expert

Your wonderful world helps make our world much more wonderful as well. Like the new name, but like your pics even more. Can't wait for the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Weazezslave View Post
    Thankyou everyone. Thankyou Thankyou! Cant wait to show you more.

Hope you all like the new thread name too.

elgrego

Thumbs up

New thread name - still the same hot pics

100 pages, 213,500+ views and nearly 1000 posts in this thread.

Good stuff Weazezslave, you must be doing something right

I do like the new name! Its funny, because I noticed that you have been posting for over a year as looked at your last set and thought you needed to start a new thread, because you weren't new here anymore!

Now you are one of the regulars, and one of the favourites!!

Thanks everyone for being fans. I think its great and I look fwd to your msgs. I do have a question though. My pics have the lowest view count on the forum. Yes, they are edited but is there any advice someone can give me to create better pics?
    Like what you see? Come see more and leave me a message! It makes me hot!

For my perfect tits, facials and cock sucking:

http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=47270

and my vids

http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=48448

A golden shower? Shower for Weazezslave

http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=50846

lechero76

Thanks everyone for being fans. I think its great and I look fwd to your msgs. I do have a question though. My pics have the lowest view count on the forum. Yes, they are edited but is there any advice someone can give me to create better pics?
    I can't explain why your pics aren't more downloaded.

But, honestly, I think your pics can't get better... they're almost perfect! And I'm trying to be objective in this one, I'm not talking as a fan: your pics are focused, crisp and clear, has a good size, and in general are way better than many others in this forum. I think they are the best possible pics you can take with a standard no professional camera.

I know a few members here use expensive replex cams or even artificial lightening, but from my modest point of view, your pics doesn't need that, they are above average.

Quote Originally Posted by lechero76 View Post
    I can't explain why your pics aren't more downloaded.

But, honestly, I think your pics can't get better... they're almost perfect! And I'm trying to be objective in this one, I'm not talking as a fan: your pics are focused, crisp and clear, has a good size, and in general are way better than many others in this forum. I think they are the best possible pics you can take with a standard no professional camera.

I know a few members here use expensive replex cams or even artificial lightening, but from my modest point of view, your pics doesn't need that, they are above average.
    Thanks Lechero

These pics...as some other sets of mine are all taken in natural light. Curtains WIDE open. Seems the best lighting for my pale skin.
    Like what you see? Come see more and leave me a message! It makes me hot!

For my perfect tits, facials and cock sucking:

http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=47270

and my vids

http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=48448

A golden shower? Shower for Weazezslave

http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=50846

Expert

Your pics are wonderful. The only thing I would change, since I know you can't show us your entire face, is simply posting more of your great pics. As to the number of views go, I would not worry about it. Those counts don't always show the true picture of who is looking at them and how often. Just look at the bottom of the thread where it shows that 4,125 members have viewed it, and you know many of them have gotten off to your pics. Really, I think this is one of the more popular current threads, and it may not even be all that close.

And, oh, to be a neighbor after reading about the curtains being wide open. Truly one of the best ways to get good pics is good natural lighting. You really can't beat natural sunlight, so long as it is not super sunny direct light. It really makes the pictures look natural and gives the viewer the impression that the viewer is right there seeing it in person. Now wouldn't that be awesome.

Thanks Lechero

These pics...as some other sets of mine are all taken in natural light. Curtains WIDE open. Seems the best lighting for my pale skin.

* Verified Member *

Ive had some things I had to attend to. Weaze told me to check out the thread so I did the other day. I was touched by your concern. You are true fans.

Here is a set I edited tonight, just for you all. I hope you enjoy. I hope my edits have left something to the imagination. Sometimes less is more? A vid was taken during this set, so I added a few clips of some action that got missed in the pics.

This set does continue which I will post should I have enough interest. I have some fun with the cum and play a little
    Instantly hard from your pics. You made me late to work because I just had to jerk off to them

Let me know if you like hearing about me jerking off to your pics.

Do not sweat the number of views! Its the QUALITY of the views! You have a great fan base here and we are all very happy with the photos you provide. The quality of those pics are just fine, too! I don't think you need to change anything up, except maybe more videos! Perhaps you can more with a disguise of your blonde, and maybe a red haired, wig and Glasses.

Remember, don't focus on the number of views! Think of it this way: What turns you on more? That someone did a quick look at your pics, or that someone is looking at them with a raging hard-on, stroking off, and fantasizing about you?

You are awesome! Thank you for sharing with us!!

Page 100 of 146 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast