Page 11 of 146 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Weazezslave, her wonderful world

Quote Originally Posted by Weazezslave View Post
    Today was a rather awful day for me. I have a set of pics watermarked and ready to go but was going to release them on Friday...cause everyone LOVES Friday.
    I could however use some ego stroking to feel better.
    Now...please think with your head and not with your zippers guys...its onl Tuesday. Is it too soon to release my next set or should I just suck it up and wait?
    Honestly - I want you to do whatever makes your day better. If that means posting early, then so be it. If, instead, you would rather sit in a dark room next to a warm fire with a glass of wine and a favorite toy, who am I to argue. Make your night better than your day and know that we have your lovely back!

Default Teaser pic

Ok, this is my least favorite out of the set cause it is kind of blurry. I will post this as a teaser pic. Thanks for cheering me up with your comments. Made me smile ...and I didnt even have to post pics...you guys are great!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great pic! I think that it is a little blurry enhances the erotic effect. But to be honest, any pic of a beautiful lady splattered with cum, and she is enjoying it, is a great photo! Thank you so much!!

Goodnight!

Virgin

Splashdown!
    The end of any orbit around the world! Nice...very

Ok, this is my least favorite out of the set cause it is kind of blurry. I will post this as a teaser pic. Thanks for cheering me up with your comments. Made me smile ...and I didnt even have to post pics...you guys are great!
    Woot - we succeeded! Now on the UN...

I like you tied up. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Your teaser pic is also a pleaser pic ! She's hot!
    avitar used with Mrs. Aces permission

Beginner

and it's so hoT! really wish there were more: what happened to your early pics? damn you're sexy...

I just have to say that for somebody who has only been a member such a short time, you have given so much to this community, truly appreciated. Can't wait to see the pics on Friday, wait, it's Friday right now somewhere isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by alan richards View Post
    and it's so hoT! really wish there were more: what happened to your early pics? damn you're sexy...
    Which earlier pics Richard? I did take them down but I re posted most of them. Do you remember which ones they were?

Page 11 of 146 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast