Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1460

Thread: Weazezslave, her wonderful world

See, running is bad for you. Seriously, like everyone else I am very happy you are okay. Thanks for keeping us updated and please do take care of yourself.

So, this is sort of off topic but what is it with men who dont touch, finger or lick a girl? In my past and in conversations with friends, it seems that its quite common for men not to be into that. There are men who claim they can make a girl cum and squirt but those same men wont touch a woman down there! EIther these men are lying or the women are faking...or both. Its seems quite common that a man gets together with a woman, expects her to suck is cock and fuck but get nothing in return. Sure this is fine with your partner once in awhile. Ive certainly blown Weaze and served him without anything in return but this would not fly if it was all the time!
    Are there any guys out there who wont do these things to a woman? and why not? Depending on he guy, drinking a guy's cum isnt always pleasant. Sucking a cock isnt always pleasant. How bad can it be to to go down on a woman?
    Like what you see? Come see more and leave me a message! It makes me hot!

For my perfect tits, facials and cock sucking:

http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=47270

and my vids

http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=48448

A golden shower? Shower for Weazezslave

http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=50846

Quote Originally Posted by Weazezslave View Post
    So, this is sort of off topic but what is it with men who dont touch, finger or lick a girl? In my past and in conversations with friends, it seems that its quite common for men not to be into that. There are men who claim they can make a girl cum and squirt but those same men wont touch a woman down there! EIther these men are lying or the women are faking...or both. Its seems quite common that a man gets together with a woman, expects her to suck is cock and fuck but get nothing in return. Sure this is fine with your partner once in awhile. Ive certainly blown Weaze and served him without anything in return but this would not fly if it was all the time!
    Are there any guys out there who wont do these things to a woman? and why not? Depending on he guy, drinking a guy's cum isnt always pleasant. Sucking a cock isnt always pleasant. How bad can it be to to go down on a woman?
    Bad???? eating a woman is one (if not the best) pleasures in life. I absolutely love discovering how a woman likes to receive oral sex. A slow tongue on her clit...watching her response to what you are doing and responding to what she likes. Fingers??....tongue darting in and out???.... ass play??.... each woman is different. I am no expert....but I love to follow her response to what I am doing and if you REALLY want my best efforts... make eye contact while I am eating you. Dirty talk is a big turn on too!! That makes me hard!!.... and I love her post orgasm "cool down" too.... being careful not to be too tongue aggressive when she is so sensitive. Her wetness makes slow fucking sooooo fantastic and the rewards fantastic. I have always had a grateful and enthusiastic face to cum on. Life is good!
    avitar used with Mrs. Aces permission

Some people are simply self-centered and inconsiderate. Most of the time I hear about it being guys, but some women are also that way (a couple of my exes for example). My philosophy is to give as good as you get and to be open to what turns your partner on. I simply don't understand not wanting to make them happy.

I do have an answer for you! I enjoy giving pleasure as much as getting, so I think it is selfish that a guy not want to return the favour.

Virgin

You are VERY lucky! Thanks for sharing.

Virgin

Incredible girl!

shameless bump
    Sperm is the best anti-wrinkle cream in the world. So where do you want your anti-wrikle cream?
    Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Join Now

Virgin

Wow what a great bunch of pictures, can’t wait to see more

Virgin

just finished reading the whole thread. you are gorgeous and weazer is lucky to have you. certainly made my day looking at it.

Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146