Page 2 of 146 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Weazezslave, her wonderful world

* Verified Member * King Bee and Queen Bee's Avatar

The queen and I both agree...THANK GOD your back!

Beginner

Can't wait to see more!

Stop being silly !!! You are super hot and sexy !!

Thanks for putting them back up! Yes, you are a very hot, sexy, and beautiful lady!!
    Looking forward to more!!

Default Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Weazezslave View Post
    After many many arguments with weaze as to whether I am all that hot or not...He thinks I am hot and I spend too much time comparing myself to others...he asked me to post on this site. I was reluctant cause I wondered why anyone would want to look at my pics but I did anyway to prove HE was being silly.
    Well, I guess I am the silly one. Ive totally loved the compliments and I am seeing myself in a slightly different light. Last night I deleted the pics. For a moment, things felt over whelming. Maybe I just need to learn how to accept compliments? Anyway, I regret deleting.
    Anyway, I am re-posting some pics that got popular reviews and to make things up to some of you who wrote me to ask "WTF?" I will be posting some super awesome cum shot pics at the end of the week
    I was sad as I was reading the first part, but it has a happy ending! More super awesome cumshot pics! I cant wait to see them. Your pics are super hot!! Thanks so much for sharing. Cant wait to see the next update

Thanks for putting them back up! I can't say I blame you for feeling weird about having your pics on the internet for all to see, but I'm glad you get turned on having all these people stroking to you and knowing they find you extremely sexy! I think your tits are some of the best on this site!!! As always, can't wait to see more of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Weazezslave View Post
    After many many arguments with weaze as to whether I am all that hot or not...He thinks I am hot and I spend too much time comparing myself to others...he asked me to post on this site. I was reluctant cause I wondered why anyone would want to look at my pics but I did anyway to prove HE was being silly.
    Well, I guess I am the silly one. Ive totally loved the compliments and I am seeing myself in a slightly different light. Last night I deleted the pics. For a moment, things felt over whelming. Maybe I just need to learn how to accept compliments? Anyway, I regret deleting.
    Anyway, I am re-posting some pics that got popular reviews and to make things up to some of you who wrote me to ask "WTF?" I will be posting some super awesome cum shot pics at the end of the week
    your bf is right , you're very hot. you don't have to compare to others. there is no doubt with this pic [http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...5&d=1319509954 amazing! and you're also sewy after a facial : http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...9&d=1319510201 and http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...0&d=1319510201
    thanks for sharing
    Last edited by ivyjay; 10-25-2011 at 07:32 PM. Reason: wrong pic link

Glad that you have decided to re-post your pics, cause there is absolutely no reason to be reluctant! You can be sure that a lot of guys (and girls?) enjoy your pics and I am already looking forward to friday I hope we will see you covered well - and of course I always can't get enough of your perfect boobs!

So keep on posting, this is the right place for a girl like you

Thankyou so much you guys! You seem to really understand. I was only gone for a day and you make it sound I had been gone forever. Never new my tits had so much power! lol.

Page 2 of 146 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast