Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facials losing steam?

I think this discussion really boils down to an understanding of the source of the content that is posted here. Where does it come from? Who gives it to the community? What are their interests, etc.?

The mods and admins do a fair bit of content posting, but in the end this is a user powered forum. The facials won't be posted unless a user takes the initiative and posts them! You say that you've just come across a large cache of photos not found here, well... would you mind posting them? I'd love to see what you've come across.

Myself, I have a rule (which I only sometimes break) to only post my self-generated content; I have my own reasons and ethical motivations, but in the end I feel that Nyxia and I give back enough to excuse my posting habits (please do correct me if I'm wrong here). But in the end, if we didn't post our own content nor posted content discovered on the web... well, what would be posted? Nothing.

Default you two are great!

I dont think anyone here would ever even think to complain about any of your contributions. You guys are great! I am currently putting more stuff together to post. In the meantime if you wanna check out a thread I just started http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=47440 , (if you havent seen it yet) I am workin at it =). some here are much better than me at posting, thats why I like to be a paying member, so that I can contribute at least something to the cause. Here and there I believe I have made a difference with the content I have brought to the table =). anyhow, Thank you to everyone who posts user derived material. Thats what makes this place stand apart. I hope that never ends =)

It is fun to have a debate. I hope I am not making anyone feel uncomfortable. I agree it boils down to user generated content. Maybe this is a good discussion to have so that we can debate as users about what we think about the content here. Although, no complaints are intended. Beggars cant be choosers. Once again. thanks to all who contribute their own material. You all give us the fantasy we are here to share =)
    Last edited by largeloadman; 10-12-2011 at 09:04 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12