Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: She don't like it!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by hankjansen View Post
    more pics kiss sandra
    Yes Sandra! More pics indeed!

Expert

Loved your pics in this thread too. It looked like in your own thread there was a similar dislike look on your face in a few of the pics where you were having cum poured on your face from the expresso cup.

It's good to hear that just a bit later you are happy and glad to have gotten your cum too.

Please share more with us.

special request from cock ring mike: there you go nasty buddy: me really being disgusted temporarily, 10 seconds after I am a happy girl, its just sometimes a shocking surprise what hank has cooked up, defrosted cum and all and his live cum of course. enjoy. more comments? more pics kiss sandra

Honorary life Platinum member

Default Thanks Ernie,hoping for more comments

Yeah,hank saves up on average between 30and 50 loads, and usually plays with me with blindfold, so I never know if when the blindfold comes of I am gonna get only live soerm or defrosted added to it, so sometimes the amount is a shock but it's always fun and he is so sweet that I can't resist to have him to do with me what he wants. For who have been around on this forum they know we go far with facial art ,sperm kisses Sandra

Default yeah!!!!

mmm found the dutch nasty spermslut!!!! she looks disgusted with cum, only punishment for her is more cum!!!!!!!

Default nasty slut

special request from cock ring mike: there you go nasty buddy: me really being disgusted temporarily, 10 seconds after I am a happy girl, its just sometimes a shocking surprise what hank has cooked up, defrosted cum and all and his live cum of course. enjoy. more comments? more pics kiss sandra
    hehehe really what ik like to see on you. cumocean and a bad face

Honorary life Platinum member

Default thanks for your comments

thanks guys, really appreciate the comments, there is nothing more exciting for me than to b covered with sperm. kiss sandra

Beginner

thanks guys, really appreciate the comments, there is nothing more exciting for me than to b covered with sperm. kiss sandra
    i love these pics!

Beginner

great pics! i want to see the cum in your mouth and you spitting with very nasty!

Beginner

Great pics! First-class. I love them!

Expert

There is nothing more exciting than seeing new pics of you getting covered with cum. Thanks!

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast