Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best cum thickener?

Expert

Default Best cum thickener?

For those of us who like to save up and or cook with cum I think we should come up with a thickening agent.

I recall somewhere on this board a topic of "whipped cum" and I'd like to expand on that.

We know that saved cum doesn't stay gooey and is more water like. We also know the flavor gets stronger with age and it takes a long time to save up.

So we could use a substance that when mixed with cum:

- Increases the volume (even if just by 50%)
    - Does not overshadow the cum flavor (although if it enhances it or dilutes it some to taste that would be fine)
    - Does not do weird things to the texture (for example make it grainy)
    - Does not alter the color much (we'd like to keep it white/opaque/clear/yellow/pearl)

Could it be as simple as whip cream? Confectioners sugar? Skim milk? Heavy cream? Vodka? A small amount of poached egg white perhaps? A combination of ingredients?

C'mon lets brain storm!

Well, I cook a lot, but never cooked cum before, don't know if I'll someday, but that is what I do when I want to make some liquid more thicker.

Get some Corn starch (i don't know if it is the right word in english) in my language it would be something like corn amide. Anyway, just add a spoon to a half glass of cold watch and mix it. Add to the cum and I believe it will get thicker and won't loose the flavor.

As I said, never tried before, it works on food.

sounds right to me...thats how they thicken chinese soup,and when i order crab meat n sweetcorn from my local chinese it often looks like spermy semen..

Expert

Might have to pick up some corn starch and give a try

Platinum member

Smile Give it a try...

Corn flour or corn starch works a treat. We found that if you just add a little bit & mix it together, add a little heat in microwave or pan etc that it thickens it up rather well & looks just like when you first cum & doesn't go all runny.

The other thing is if you pour some of your saved & now mixed with corn starch cum over her face or body not only does it look just the same but it kind of sticks well as well.

Quote Originally Posted by honky24 View Post
    Corn flour or corn starch works a treat. We found that if you just add a little bit & mix it together, add a little heat in microwave or pan etc that it thickens it up rather well & looks just like when you first cum & doesn't go all runny.

The other thing is if you pour some of your saved & now mixed with corn starch cum over her face or body not only does it look just the same but it kind of sticks well as well.
    Interesting. Does it affect the taste at all?

Do you happen to have any pictures of your reconstituted cum?

Platinum member

Smile

From what she says it seems to taste the same.
    Attached Images Attached Images

very interesting!
    let's say you want to save 10 loads, once a day for 10 days.
    when do you add it? on last day or each time you save one?

thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by honky24 View Post
    From what she says it seems to taste the same.
    That definitely looks thicker than regular thawed cum!

I don't suppose we could convince you to post some more pictures. You know, so we can scientifically measure the viscosity as it drips off her face. All for science.

Platinum member

Quote Originally Posted by shortydez View Post
    very interesting!
    let's say you want to save 10 loads, once a day for 10 days.
    when do you add it? on last day or each time you save one?

thanks for the info
    Of course you will need to freeze your cum straight away after each load but you only need to add the corn starch when you defrost your saved cum. Be careful with how much you add, it will need to be warmed up a little to activate the starch.

Best to do a little testing on it first with a small amount.

Good luck.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast