Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best cum thickener?

Platinum member

Quote Originally Posted by nand View Post
    That definitely looks thicker than regular thawed cum!

I don't suppose we could convince you to post some more pictures. You know, so we can scientifically measure the viscosity as it drips off her face. All for science.
    It looks exactly like when you first blow & nothing like the runny thawed cum i used to have.

The pic is of two loads saved up from a couple of weeks ago & before I added the third myself.

Virgin

Default Best cum thickener

I like to save 10 or so loads in the freezer. As a thickener, I cook cornstarch and water to make a thick cream. Slowly boil the cornstarch and water over the stove or microwave, if you're careful. Let the mixture cool and stir a few times, it will get very think. When it is still lukewarm add your frozen cum, add about equal parts. Slowly mix until cum is thawed, don't mix too much.
    Makes a great mix, has the right taste and smell, slides down your throat or face just like a fresh load. I luv to suck my dildo and cum in my face and mouth.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by nosaint12 View Post
    I like to save 10 or so loads in the freezer. As a thickener, I cook cornstarch and water to make a thick cream. Slowly boil the cornstarch and water over the stove or microwave, if you're careful. Let the mixture cool and stir a few times, it will get very think. When it is still lukewarm add your frozen cum, add about equal parts. Slowly mix until cum is thawed, don't mix too much.
    Makes a great mix, has the right taste and smell, slides down your throat or face just like a fresh load. I luv to suck my dildo and cum in my face and mouth.
    Thanks for the tips!

Banned

Great ideas with the corn starch! I will have to do that the next time I dethaw some of my cum for a photo shoot.

Default hot!

Quote Originally Posted by honky24 View Post
    It looks exactly like when you first blow & nothing like the runny thawed cum i used to have.

The pic is of two loads saved up from a couple of weeks ago & before I added the third myself.
    I second the request to see more. Thanks for sharing btw. =)

Excellent have about twenty loads frozen at the minute. Will defo have to give this a go when ready to use (aiming for 40 loads!).

Need to post a thread as not sure how to use it all on my wife yet........

Default Methylcellulose

Methylcellulose is a food additive and creates goo out of water (or cum) in extremely small quantities. It is what the Japanese use to make many of their Gokkun movies. the trick with this (or cornstarch) is introducing it to the liquid without creating powder clumps in the liquid. I've used a salt shaker, but nosaint12's idea sounds like it would work as well.

Virgin

I know its a food additive but wow that stuff doesn't look edible.

I'm guessing if I were to add a tad of that to what I have stored away it'd be very thick?

Someone should try it and report back with results.

Quote Originally Posted by hatepaste View Post
    Methylcellulose is a food additive and creates goo out of water (or cum) in extremely small quantities. It is what the Japanese use to make many of their Gokkun movies. the trick with this (or cornstarch) is introducing it to the liquid without creating powder clumps in the liquid. I've used a salt shaker, but nosaint12's idea sounds like it would work as well.

Virgin

Default Another Option

Quote Originally Posted by nosaint12 View Post
    If you don't have frozen cum or enough cum for your needs. You can use raw egg whites mixed with the cooked cornstarch. Gives the cum mixture that slimy feel that slides down your face or glues your eyes shut. Have fun.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mike302 View Post
    For those of us who like to save up and or cook with cum I think we should come up with a thickening agent.

I recall somewhere on this board a topic of "whipped cum" and I'd like to expand on that.

We know that saved cum doesn't stay gooey and is more water like. We also know the flavor gets stronger with age and it takes a long time to save up.

So we could use a substance that when mixed with cum:

- Increases the volume (even if just by 50%)
    - Does not overshadow the cum flavor (although if it enhances it or dilutes it some to taste that would be fine)
    - Does not do weird things to the texture (for example make it grainy)
    - Does not alter the color much (we'd like to keep it white/opaque/clear/yellow/pearl)

Could it be as simple as whip cream? Confectioners sugar? Skim milk? Heavy cream? Vodka? A small amount of poached egg white perhaps? A combination of ingredients?

C'mon lets brain storm!
    I like your scientific approach I use to freeze cum.
    BUT, at room temperatures, in order To stop/slow down the enzimatic demolition of a proteine which i don't remember the name , in cum ,You have to change some other "values" (temperature is room) like pH or inibhith / stop the activity of this liquifiying enzyme which we can call sperm demolition enzyme. I think this is part of the same class of enzyme that make your blood not to densify to much ,so we have probably some good way to stop this reaction (who is temperature-increasing related as enzymatic)

The cumshot modify as it is shooted from our cock and it pass as we cum from liquid state to dense-sticky liquid state, this phenomena is called coagulation., some enzyme rise up the thickness of cum as it is shooted in order to remain still and gripped to the vagina's walls.
    After this an enzyme proteolithics demolish this ligands of sperm rendering it very fluid and not so sticky and white dense at all.
    Freezing this enzyme activity is the key. You can do it with lowing temperatures under zero ,changing the pH (adding some citric acid or some bases) or adding some drug that stop this last enzyme activity of de-coaguling and you will have room temperature-thick stable cumshot.
    Of course adding the right ammount of citric acid (you can use also other organics acids)is the key for a swallowable and tasty and safe sperm for your girfriend to eat ,as freezing within a minute the whole load is another key, and regainig cock temperature as fast as you can (microwave @1kW for 5 seconds a load of 5 ml for example).

Citric acid (from lemon is citric acid) seems to be VERY involved to the processes of coagulation than fluidification or de-coagulation of nad's cream / semen. But I do not know if it is to ADD or to neutrilize with a base.

So you can try to add and pour with a stick your 5 ml cumshot 0,5 milliliter of lemon juice and see what happen ,than increase or decrease the juice(the lemon one not the testicle one) and give to your girlfriend or spread all over her with a syringe without the "pin" and see if it fluidify or remain jelly .If
    it not, maybe you have to make more basic the semen ,adding instead of an acid a base ,like sodium bicarbonate and see what happen. Of course sodium bic should be already wather soluted befor adding it to cum, I will start with a tiny amount of powder in a half ml of wather then mixing it to the nutshot cream and see if it de-jellyfy again.

However, try if you can find another methood (a drug like a coagulant or something used in cardiopatic or a diuretic or something like that ) to inibith and slow down the fybrino-lysis or de-coagulating (de-jellyng) activity of aminpeptidase e la pepsine enzymes, they are the responsible for our cum to "melt"in the girls faces after 10-15 minutes
    Last edited by Sborrata; 03-03-2012 at 10:33 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast