Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shibari

Banned

what's not to love? its essentially half an hour of foreplay of my partner touching me in all the best places but focused on his task. I find peace in the submission, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by fromotherspace View Post
    Princess and peep can you explain why you love and recommand bondage?

Is it just a kind of quiet submission?

Pleasure to be expose? (for what i know, bondage poses are more than erotic, explicit! i remember one of the first princess pics i saw : Thighs attached to calfs, hot, really hot!)

A little bit of everything? Or something else?

edit : I ask Princess and peep but everybody can say what turn he, or she, on.

Like some foreplay meditation for your man? Does he feel it on the same way?

Also i never test bondage, to do or to see, i like some sub play with cord or handcuffs but nothing so sophisticated (contrary to daylife, in bed i m a Manual worker ), i have just see a documentary on Arte (a french and german "intellectual" tv channel, you know with lot of contemporain art stuff and all "Counterculture" mag) about it. May they cant show all but i believed to understand the "bondager" dont touch the "bondaged", only the cord... I misunderstood? Or the touch of cord make you feel the "quiétude" you talk about?

Sorry if this post is hard to understand, sometime i havnt the words to explain...

Quote Originally Posted by fromotherspace View Post
    Princess and peep can you explain why you love and recommand bondage?
    Is it just a kind of quiet submission?
    Pleasure to be expose? (for what i know, bondage poses are more than erotic, explicit! i remember one of the first princess pics i saw : Thighs attached to calfs, hot, really hot!)
    A little bit of everything? Or something else?
    edit : I ask Princess and peep but everybody can say what turn he, or she, on.
    I like bondage because of the lack of control. I have many things in my head on how this or that sexual scenario should go. When I am tied up, everything goes the way it goes. I have a Safe word (as one always should) but I am loath to ever use it. It is the point of bondage to go places where you wouldn't choose to go if you still had the control.
    I just made my pussy totally throb. I have already cum today while studying (it helps my concentration when I am reading boring stuff). lol I think I need to cum again.
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

I'll second the recommendation for two knotty boys, have both their books and both of them are easy to follow, beautiful and more importantly usable.

They also make a lot of instructional videos available for free on their website
    Code:
    www.knottyboys.com/code/downloads.php

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12