Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: your favourite Peter North facial?

Default your favourite Peter North facial?

We've all seen the man hose down countless babes. Some of his facials are amazing, others so, so. So much depends on the guy behind the lens.

I have so many favourites, it is hard to narrow it down. One of my favs, from old school days, is when he is tit banging Samantha Strong on a couch. I've only ever seen vids of it, no still pix. He gets her good in this.

My recent favourite is attached, Although I think she was less than thrilled, he basically obliterated her face, great coverage and it just looks interesting with the way it all landed.

Look forward to seeing and hearing why other PN facials are your favourites.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bobby Coke

Default Good idea!

Good idea for a thread look@that, I reckon everyone on FF has at least one Peter North clip they know and love!

The first one that came to mind for me was Lana Coxx getting covered in cum in 'Deep Throat This 10'. It's an insane load that just keeps going and you can tell she's stunned that it lasted so long!

Can't find it anywhere on the forum with a search but I know it's here somewhere...

Bobby Coke

Default Nicole Aniston - B & A

Oh, and you might like this gif I posted earlier on featuring Nicole Aniston...

Very nice BC. I think for me, a PN facial where he gets the load entirely on the face and not shot over her head or drips on the floor are the best. I was also thinking and not that it is a fault, but he seems almost passive at times when he is being blown. I'd like to know of scenes where PN vigorously pounds the girls mouth. I know of scenes where he has pounded their pussies, but a good face fuck I am not aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Coke View Post
    Good idea for a thread look@that, I reckon everyone on FF has at least one Peter North clip they know and love!

The first one that came to mind for me was Lana Coxx getting covered in cum in 'Deep Throat This 10'. It's an insane load that just keeps going and you can tell she's stunned that it lasted so long!

Can't find it anywhere on the forum with a search but I know it's here somewhere...
    Good call and look no further cause I just reposted it here
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...=22940&page=40

Pierre

Expert

There are way too many good ones to really pick a favorite but I was always partial to the Olivia O'Lovely one below, was really into her at the time and I like how a big glob lands over her right eye and glues it shut.

Of his more recent stuff the scene he did with Isis Taylor is definitely my favorite, I don't know what Isis did to him but he went nuclear on her face, amazing stuff.

elgrego

I've always liked Belladonnas facial.

Many other standouts, but this is probably up there.

Somebody called Dia rings a bell as well but can't find that one.

Default Prison Facial

I love the prison-scene facial with Cindy Hope!

Quote Originally Posted by elgrego View Post
    I've always liked Belladonnas facial.

Many other standouts, but this is probably up there.

Somebody called Dia rings a bell as well but can't find that one.
    You can now see the Dia movie here
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...=22940&page=41

Pierre

Ps. Remember that you can see nearly all the great Peter North facial movies in HQ at platinum here
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=22940

elgrego

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    You can now see the Dia movie here
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...=22940&page=41

Pierre

Ps. Remember that you can see nearly all the great Peter North facial movies in HQ at platinum here
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=22940
    Thank you very much pierre, that is the one I meant

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast