Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Talin and MyPervertedMan Cum on my Face

Wow Piper, I am really jealous....
    I just love your (cum)smile and your attitude!
    Would you consider moving to the Netherlands?
    LOL!

Greetz Butman
    PS Have you ever checked out my thread? http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=35972

Banned

You look fantastic with cum on your face, Piper!

Expert

Wonderful pics of what appears to have been one awesome and super cummy adventure. You got some real nice loads there for sure.

Sorry to hear the cum is starting to sting your eyes a bit. Hope that does not take away from the fun of getting a nice big facial for you.

You sure look good in those pics BTW. Very hot!!!

Piper and a "list of nasty things to do". Sounds right. Like butter and toast. One was meant to be melted all over the other.

Great pics. Piper, as always you look deliciously naughty! And Talin and your lucky stud did you justice with all that cum. Great stuff!

Beginner

Very nice pics Piper, still making your way down to Miami soon?

Quote Originally Posted by butman View Post
    LOL!
    Greetz Butman
    PS Have you ever checked out my thread? http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=35972
    I used to check out your thread on a regular basis, butman but I haven't for months. I will have to start again since we share an oral fixation.
    I don't know about the Netherlands. I liked it when I visited. Loved Amsterdam...and no, I don't do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixel556 View Post
    You look fantastic with cum on your face, Piper!
    It turns me on when you like my posts, Pixel556. I hope we get to meet someday.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernie2003 View Post
    Wonderful pics of what appears to have been one awesome and super cummy adventure. You got some real nice loads there for sure.
    Sorry to hear the cum is starting to sting your eyes a bit. Hope that does not take away from the fun of getting a nice big facial for you.
    You sure look good in those pics BTW. Very hot!!!
    Thanks, ernie2003. There is no way that I am going to stop taking facials!!! I love getting covered in cum too much especially my face. It turns me on way too much. I will wear goggles if it comes down to it. I am serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian1453 View Post
    Piper and a "list of nasty things to do". Sounds right. Like butter and toast. One was meant to be melted all over the other.
    Great pics. Piper, as always you look deliciously naughty! And Talin and your lucky stud did you justice with all that cum. Great stuff!
    Thanks, Brian1453. The nasty list is very nasty. Maybe Talin will share some of them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ler View Post
    Very nice pics Piper, still making your way down to Miami soon?
    January, Ler.
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Thumbs up

thank you for all the great pics and vids. i read in post awhile ago you do facials in San Fran... i would love to come just to see you recieve a facial next time.
    Thanx

Eltone in SF

Thanks, eltone22. I was trying to do something a long while back. There are several members of FacialForum and GloryholePrincess who would like to do a Bukkake there with me. I think I am up to seven guys. More than anywhere else except England. My incidental travels there are rare though. I mostly get to LA, Vegas, Dallas, Miami, Philly and NYC/Boston. My man gets vanilla photo assignments in those cities and I tag along when I can.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by eltone22 View Post
    thank you for all the great pics and vids. i read in post awhile ago you do facials in San Fran... i would love to come just to see you recieve a facial next time.
    Thanx

Eltone in SF

Originally Posted by butman
    LOL!
    Greetz Butman

I used to check out your thread on a regular basis, butman but I haven't for months. I will have to start again since we share an oral fixation.
    I don't know about the Netherlands. I liked it when I visited. Loved Amsterdam...and no, I don't do drugs.
    Quote:

I think you are hooked on the white stuff that comes out of a big cock...

Butman

Quote Originally Posted by butman View Post
    ...I think you are hooked on the white stuff that comes out of a big cock...
    Butman
    I don't know about hooked but I definitely have a strong need/urge!
    Piper

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast