View Poll Results: Time to vote for your winners.

Voters
418. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: The December 2011 Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Expert

Wow Piper. That is so generous of you. Thanks so much for awarding these great participants, and thanks for all you do here. You are a great example of why this is the best forum ever!

Ernie

Expert

Thanks to all those that voted for us. It is appreciated.

We are sorry that we have to crop our pictures, but paranoia runs strong and we would be gutted if friends/neighbours got a glimps of our enjoyment! I wish you all could see what I see!!! The full pictures are spectacular; the missus has great eyes!

As for verification, we used to be, but we have not complied with the new set of verification standards, and I am not sure if we will get to it. My gf has shied away from pictures as of late, and I would be pushing my luck to ask (beg) for verification pics at this moment. Patience is a virtue! I guess I'll have to wait for my birthday, ha ha!

Congrats to the winners.
    Cheers, JB
    (I suppose I could do a self-facial verification set, but that does not thrill me as much)
    Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    Congratulations to the winners.
    For those of you that didn't win a prize this month, if you are verified, PM me for a free membership to GloryholePrincess.com.
    I know from personal experience from way before I had a site that it takes a lot to put your pics out there.
    Piper
    P.S. jbourne, get your verification situation fixed.

Thanks to everyone voted for us! It's a great honor to take the first place here!
    Surely, we'll continue posting new sets for viewing pleasure of members of this great forum!
    Also congrats to other winers: uncut1974 and anonymousidiot, we voted for you two! )

Congratulations to everyone!

Including you, Piper. You kick ass!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jbourne View Post
    Thanks to all those that voted for us. It is appreciated.

We are sorry that we have to crop our pictures, but paranoia runs strong and we would be gutted if friends/neighbours got a glimps of our enjoyment! I wish you all could see what I see!!! The full pictures are spectacular; the missus has great eyes!

As for verification, we used to be, but we have not complied with the new set of verification standards, and I am not sure if we will get to it. My gf has shied away from pictures as of late, and I would be pushing my luck to ask (beg) for verification pics at this moment. Patience is a virtue! I guess I'll have to wait for my birthday, ha ha!

Congrats to the winners.
    Cheers, JB
    (I suppose I could do a self-facial verification set, but that does not thrill me as much)
    You could, verify privately dude, no one need see the pix other than the member of staff that you present them to, for more info drop Spence or myself a pm.

Thanks to everyone who voted for us. Everyone's a winner here!
    Please check out our entire collection here...
    Missy and George's FF Members Showcase

Request a Fansign Here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dstr View Post
    Hi! Finally managed some time to take part in competition ) This set is not the "new year" type, but hope you'll like it ) Not much cum this time though, sorry, if we manage to take some new pics before end of the competition - you'll see much more cum

P.S. I hope everyone understands that those pics are not for repost, especially considering that they are almost uncensored this time

Sorry, just not sure that we'll be able to take any more pics this year Also uncen pics are just like the new ones, considering how strong they were censored before
    Thanks Spence for permission to post such pics! So here they are, hope not to offend anybody!

Thanks to everyone commented our pics! Pleased to see you're loved them )
    Just managed to take some more pics, they are uhm...a bit unexpected, but we hope they depict our festive mood
    Pics were inspired by set of Lil Slutty St4r, posted by Snowbunny here: http://www.facialforum.net/showpost....8&postcount=36
    wow, thatruil is fantastic

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415