Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Facial Everytime?

Default Facial Everytime?

So, for you facial loving couples...do you end every sex session in a facial? Or do you mix it up?

I love giving facials and my girlfriend enjoys it, but sometimes she wants cum in her. Previous to her I had a girlfriend that loved facials and wanted it on her face every single time; sex and/or blowjob.

How about you?

* Verified Member *

Me and my wife used to do it nearly every single time, but now its probably about 50% of the time. I almost never finish inside of her though, we both love seeing cum on her!

Most of time, she likes inside cum but from time to time, it's facial.
    She likes both but love to have my cum deep inside.

About 75% of the time I'd say it's on her face...20% of the time she swallows...and 5% on her tits...

Beginner

Mine prefers cum inside of her, especially in the morning. She likes to feel it leak out during the day

The facials go in spurts (pun intended) but really, we do quite a few for a time and then take a break and do other things. She lovges taking a load down her throat and I love pumping a huge creampie into her so the facial thing is something that we ofteb share a common ground on.

on the face about 90% of the time only time we dont is if I'm getting a quick bj in the car or if we are in a hurry to get some where she will swallow. when we fuck I'll usually give her a facial as well but i do cum inside her once a week on average.
    Please check out our entire collection here...
    Missy and George's FF Members Showcase

Request a Fansign Here!!

..everytime, on her face, lips, nose, eye's, forehead, teeth, always, then I push it into her mouth with my cock as I feed her my cum, sometimes twice in a row, love watching her suck my cock with a fesh load of cum on her face..

It depends on the woman. My wife doesn't mind a facial now or then, but it is not her favorite. Mainly because some of it might get in her hair, which she hates. Plus she is a great cocksucker so it is a treat cumming in her mouth while she greedily swallows it all. So with her maybe 10-15% of the time. The rest is mainly in her mouth. I have a few friends I play with and most of them are more accepting about facials. So, depending on the woman, it might be 50-60% of the time we end with facials.

I agree with the comment above. Hard to top the erotic thrill of plastering a pretty face and then watching while she dives back down on your cock while still wearing the facial.

Virgin

Usually either a creampie or a facial. Occasionally I'll cum on my girlfriend's tits.

She does love a creampie though. Feels great when you fuck again afterwards

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast