Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Facial Everytime?

Quote Originally Posted by FacialFan88 View Post
    Still working on getting my wife to take a deliberate facial.
    During foreplay, confess that - one day, not today - you'd find it really sexy to see your cum on her beautiful face.

Good luck.

CJx

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireJay View Post
    During foreplay, confess that - one day, not today - you'd find it really sexy to see your cum on her beautiful face.

Good luck.

CJx

Thanks, CJ, will definitely do that - perhaps in more direct terms. Indirectly, I've hinted and joked a bunch of times and I was very close to success this past weekend. Second to a direct request, I think getting her really amped up...horny level 10...might do the trick, ya know? People seem to be more open to trying new things when their inhibitions are down - or distracted. Probably why alcohol works well for others, though I stay far away...just water for me to keep my dick ready and steady.

It depends on the guy im seeing everyone is different but i make sure he knows its ok to do what would give him the most pleasure thats what really makes me happy . I do love variety though some of the best moments come from being spontaneous hehe

Expert

great answer Sarah! you sound like a great gf!! so a surprise facial is ok with u?

Virgin

Sometimes I love to cum on her tits because they are so beautiful and I gotta give them some attention too lol

Glacial77

With sex, about 50% of the time I give my wife a facial. The other 50% I cum inside her pussy.

But she gives me blowjobs often, and I cum on her face EVERY time. My baby also lets me record our facials.

She knows how much that means to me, and understands my facial fetish. I treat her like a princess for that. She's amazing!
    Last edited by Glacial77; 03-15-2017 at 01:12 AM.

Almost exclusively her face. I make it a point to satisfy her anyway she wants first though. If I can withstand that (its as intense as edging sometimes)...then its my turn.
    My favorite position is to have her sit on the floor leaning against the bed or couch... head back with me straddling her face. She knows I love this so much that nothing is off limits
    eyes, nose, hair etc. and what drips off her face lands on her tits. the whole thing is very pleasing for both of us.... and cleanup is not always a rushed thing, hugs and kisses follow...
    avitar used with Mrs. Aces permission

Expert

I don't give a facial everytime, but do like to ask from time to time. Girls I've been with for a while know what to expect. New girls are always fun. Once I get the go ahead I usually like to do it while straddling the girl. Used to do it with them on their knees after a blowjob but didn't get the full coverage I wanted from aiming issues and her moving lol. Like to have them lick and suck my balls when I'm about ready. Also a word of advice, when you go to straddle make sure arms are under legs and I grab an extra pillow and use it to prop their head up and make them comfortable. This way when you ejaculate you can easily aim your penis at her face and let go of the full load without her laying back and covering the wall instead lol.

My wife's a swallower. I've trained her to understand that sex always ends with my sperm going into her mouth and down her throat.

Glacial77

Quote Originally Posted by jack38567 View Post
    I don't give a facial everytime, but do like to ask from time to time. Girls I've been with for a while know what to expect. New girls are always fun. Once I get the go ahead I usually like to do it while straddling the girl. Used to do it with them on their knees after a blowjob but didn't get the full coverage I wanted from aiming issues and her moving lol. Like to have them lick and suck my balls when I'm about ready. Also a word of advice, when you go to straddle make sure arms are under legs and I grab an extra pillow and use it to prop their head up and make them comfortable. This way when you ejaculate you can easily aim your penis at her face and let go of the full load without her laying back and covering the wall instead lol.
    I straddle my wife on the bed for 90% of her facials. It's comfortable for her, and also my favorite position.
    The extra pillow is a great tip, I do that all the time. However, my wife raises her arms up and covers her hair while I'm ejaculating lol.
    It's great for me because it allows me to get closer and really aim well to shoot my entire load on her face. It looks sexy too.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast