Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just starting to post

Virgin

Default just starting to post

My husband just bought me a nice new dildo Timeto start playing :-)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Play, play, play! Thanks for posting - we'll look forward to more fun with you

Expert

hells yeah girl. can not wait

Default Husband

Been a long time lerker, finally talked the wife into sharing our sexual adventures. I hope you guy will enjoy what we have to offer. We'll work some verification pic real soon but in the mean time I hope these hold you over. Please do not repost any pics that will ruin the fun for all of us

*Edit* Sorry guys but she's not 100% into it so until then you'll have to wait.
    Last edited by draven1089; 03-14-2012 at 11:39 PM.

Distiny you have a wonderful body! http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...0&d=1330794947
    I hope you will repost dildo game soon, the first pic dont show how great you r.

Also, I must say : your smile covered by cum make me hard as rock

Is no one that interested in our adventures? I've seen threads made with only one pic and have page after page of comments. Tell me are you wanting more or no?

Expert

Comments sometimes take a while to get going so don't be discouraged. If you keep posting great pics like these they will come. Definitely interested in seeing more!

One thing that is very effective for generating comments is to become verified here. Members love to know that the people posting are real, and not posting someone else's pics. I am not saying that you are, but so many people have done this here that members are pretty suspicious.

If you want to verify, the instructions are here:

http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=32481

Very important is that you hand write the sign with the full name of this site (facialforum.net), and include the date and your account name or names.

If you have any questions, feel free to send a PM to any moderator.

Ernie

Thumbs down You r wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by draven1089 View Post
    Is no one that interested in our adventures?
    I want more!

It seems to me "scrawny" girls are more comment May I m wrong but i think BBW fans are less posting. I cant explain that without "bazar" psychology so forget it and keep exposing yourself!

You r incredibly exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by draven1089 View Post
    Been a long time lerker, finally talked the wife into sharing our sexual adventures. I hope you guy will enjoy what we have to offer. We'll work some verification pic real soon but in the mean time I hope these hold you over. Please do not repost any pics that will ruin the fun for all of us
    Draven,
    One thing I'm unclear on is whether your images are of Destiny or someone else. If the same then, by all means keep posting. If not, also keep posting Its just that two different newcomers in the same thread can get a bit confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by IamI View Post
    Draven,
    One thing I'm unclear on is whether your images are of Destiny or someone else. If the same then, by all means keep posting. If not, also keep posting Its just that two different newcomers in the same thread can get a bit confusing.
    I understand that. Those are just from our private collection. We're working on some pictures for the site very soon. Sorry for the confusion guys but I promise you we are real and a couple. Once we get our verification photos we'll be starting a thread in the lady bits section as I think that would fit our pics the best. Just hang in there guys thee is more to come. Hopfully by this weekend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast