Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just starting to post

It s strange, I m french but i have understand Destiny69 and draven are a couple, may IamI just look the pics (the title "Husband")

Whatever, I will wait for the next episode of your adventures, here or in the Lady bit!

Quote Originally Posted by draven1089 View Post
    I understand that. Those are just from our private collection. We're working on some pictures for the site very soon. Sorry for the confusion guys but I promise you we are real and a couple. Once we get our verification photos we'll be starting a thread in the lady bits section as I think that would fit our pics the best. Just hang in there guys thee is more to come. Hopfully by this weekend.
    Thanks for clearing that up! I think you'll find that more people would respond if their hands weren't busy... elsewhere

Virgin

Default love his cum

Draven is my husband.. I have finally gotten up the nerve to start posting pics online.. I have been letting him take them for years. He recently bought me a dildo and now I want to bring it into things with us :-) My man is such a fab lover and makes my pussy so wet.. His cock needs to be in more.. Once he shows me how to edit the pics, I have many more to post....

ime to masturbate get ready for the day.. happy cumming to all

It's all cool by me...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12