Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you aim?

Expert

lips. I have them close their mouths and love to cover their lips and cheeks.

I am jealous of all of you for two reasons:
    1) I can't aim; I can get in a general area (sometimes) but nothing as precise as an eye (well, I assume it would take a few squirts)

2) I aim away from her eyes, more towards the forehead, or her nose . . . But I would love to glue shut her eyes sometimes. I think I've done it a few times, but I'd love to really focus on the eyes.
    I've never dated a girl into facials. They all tolerated them as they are my big kink. Thus, I don't jeopardize any future facial opertunities by aiming for the eyes or up her nose.

The lips is an excellent idea; however, with my aim, the jizz would end up mostly on her tits or miss her completely.

Congrats again guys, I vicariously live through you.

3D474B43-B453-48B3-9BB9-58836DDF65AE.jpg
    D9A372AA-F13B-469C-85B4-9E8F94B66D58.jpg
    I aim at her forehead or her open mouth.
    I also know that sometimes I will cover her eyes, fortunately she does not mind.
    Last edited by window2010; 09-21-2020 at 06:02 PM.

I aim for the middle of her forehead or bridge of her nose, but once the cum starts spurting if may end up anywhere. often it just hits her mouth, chin and cheeks a little bit. sometimes if will shoot up across her nose and upper lip landing near her eye. rarely it will cross past her eyes and hit her forehead and hair. sometimes I'm stroking so hard it pulls to the left and goes on the side of her head or even in her ear. the other day I shot such a powerful load it totally went over her head, which was kinda cool although a bit if a waste at the same time

Expert

Default early morning

My g/f lets me cum on her face before she gets up in the morning. With a sleepy sexy grin she asks.." do you want to cum on my face before I get in the shower?" With an ecstatic smile I peel her little nightie off & sit across her slim chest. I sweep her untidy hair away from her face then move right up so I can rub my cock on her dainty pretty face. I can then accurately position my aim which is around the centre of her cute button nose. her head is positioned comfortably on the pillow and I aim towards her lovely upturned face. my cock becomes rigidly stiff so I have to push it down to hold it just in front of button nose. She always gives me this lazy sexy grin just as I yell out..." oh fuck...im going to spunk all over your face gorgeous" the first big spurts Splat and spread across her nose onto both cheeks then I finish directly over her clenched eyes. Just Awesome.

Beginner

Sometimes I get a real rush aiming right into her open mouth... But for a true "facial" I like to aim for her forehead or high on the cheek. From there, the cum runs down and forms a wonderful picture on her face.

Default Aim High

All over the forehead and repeatedly, alternatingly for the eyes, at the head and in the hair.

(If enough) at nose and up nose, at closed mouth.

Splash and splatter allots for remainder of face thoroughly, and for an incidental bespattering from the head down.

Beginner

I like when a guy aims his load anywhere on my face, but personally I find it super hot when I can tell he is trying to get his cum in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi1993 View Post
    I like when a guy aims his load anywhere on my face, but personally I find it super hot when I can tell he is trying to get his cum in my eyes.
    Would DEFINITELY like to see pictures of that! Especially if your eyes are open! !

Avatar used with permission of L and apache_66

Default Aim for the eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi1993 View Post
    You got me wanting to go for 10 shots to each of your eyes Lexi, no matter what you look like, just for talking like that.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast