Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Me titfucking a playboy playmate!

So are you saying she would not like it if she knew she had a pic here even if it was the dubious one you posted? You were the one that mentioned playboy playmate...what did you think people were going to say? "Great job, and don't worry it's such a good pic we don't even care if you don't show her face"

That is unrealistic. I am not calling you a liar but I kind of fail to see the point of this thread in general. It's a dick and a pair of tits with a story behind it nothing more.

I can see this getting ugly fast, so possibly the best course of action is to delete the thread. If you have a reason why that isn't warranted you can let us know.

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Click HERE to join.
    My Retro Thread http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=26550

SlamminSammy

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    So are you saying she would not like it if she knew she had a pic here even if it was the dubious one you posted? You were the one that mentioned playboy playmate...what did you think people were going to say? "Great job, and don't worry it's such a good pic we don't even care if you don't show her face"

That is unrealistic. I am not calling you a liar but I kind of fail to see the point of this thread in general. It's a dick and a pair of tits with a story behind it nothing more.

I can see this getting ugly fast, so possibly the best course of action is to delete the thread. If you have a reason why that isn't warranted you can let us know.
    You're exactly right about it just being my dick between a pair of tits with a backstory. Isn't that enough?
    I would think that people on here would just appreciate it since it's a real pic & better than most of what I've seen people post on here.

Thread now closed,

Sammy, it would be unrealistic to think that you wouldn't get flac for this post. If it's true then good for you.

The fact is there is no way to back it up and to avoid you being flamed for it I am closing this thread.

If you can somehow verify what you said you will be able to prove us all wrong and even do a super villain laugh like "bwah hahahhhahaha" to show us the error of not having faith in you.

In the meantime I will save you from any further rude comments.

Sweet

Quick edit here, Sammy threw his toys out of the pram and told me it's a second rate forum and decided to quit......I begged and pleaded with him to stay...... alas it wasn't meant to be..... ahhh we will miss you sammy me boyo.....we hardly knew ye at all
    Last edited by The Shape; 03-21-2012 at 05:11 AM.

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Click HERE to join.
    My Retro Thread http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=26550

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12